Chapter 12

Xiang Mingzhang made a wrong estimate, and Chu Zhichen really came to him.

After amnesia, Chu Zhichen talked about propriety and etiquette, how could he be so reckless? Even if you don't remember the Xiang family's mansion, Mrs. Chu knows it, and so does the driver of the Chu family.

Unfortunately, the driver took Mrs. Chu to go shopping and was not at home.

Chu Zhichen came by taxi and waited for three days. He was full of business, his patience was exhausted, and he wrote down the address, thinking that this was just another property owned by Xiang Mingzhang.

Until being led into the villa by Aunt Qian, Chu Zhichen vaguely heard the conversation, and it seemed that there was more than one person. He realized it later, but it was too late, and he was stunned for a while when he arrived at the restaurant.

A total of ten members of the Xiang family were present, men, women, young and old, three generations living under the same roof, as if they were having a family reunion.

After Chu Zhe passed away, the two families gradually lost contact. Chu Zhichen stayed abroad a few years ago and rarely showed up. The Xiang family's impression of him remained at the stage of "fancy prodigal son". When he came, everyone couldn't help but stare at him .

Chu Zhichen was not afraid of people looking at him, he was upright and calm, but he came to ask for an explanation, so naturally he didn't know any gifts, and he didn't know where to put them with empty hands.

In the seat, Xiang Mingzhang had a calm expression, and took a sip of red wine very calmly.

Since the timing wasn't right, Chu Zhichen said politely, "Mr. Xiang has a hard time making an appointment. I'm in a hurry so I came here uninvited. I'm dizzy and disturb everyone. I'm sorry."

Xiang Kun waved his hand: "Where, it's just in time, let's add a pair of bowls and chopsticks to sit together."

Chu Zhichen said: "No need, I will make an appointment with Mr. Xiang another day."

"Leave as soon as you come to the door. Our Xiang family has no reason to treat guests like this." Xiang Huan stood up to stop him, "Don't call him Mr. Xiang, there are several Mr. Xiang in this room, old, middle-aged and young. You call Mingzhang 'brother' Enough."

Xiang Kun said, "Mingzhang, when someone comes to see you, you should say hello."

Xiang Mingzhang put down his wine glass, and beckoned someone to add a chair. The velvet chair was soft and smooth, and he patted on it: "Shi Chen, come and sit next to me."

The tone is friendly and the actions are gentle.

Especially like luring prey.

Chu Zhichen held back his cold face by reciting Buddhist scriptures in his heart, thinking that he was going to cross the catastrophe in the 21st century.

He took his seat, and Xiang Mingzhang poured him half a glass of red wine, and asked him if he had any food that he should not eat, with a personable demeanor as if he hadn't had any quarrels.

Chu Zhichen recited "Amitabha" silently, kicked Xiang Mingzhang's calf with his toe under the table, and said softly, "Enough."

Xiang Mingzhang asked without pain: "How is Auntie?"

Chu Zhichen had no choice but to answer: "Everything is fine."

"Where's your sister, is she a big girl?" Xiang Huan added, "Have you graduated from university?"

Chu Zhichen smiled and said, "Shihui will graduate next year."

Xiang Kun said: "The last time I saw the little girl just started middle school, she is very clever, is she going to continue her studies or work?"