Chapter 112

Shen Ruozhen thought that he and Xiang Mingzhang had done all the things between the pillows, but he didn't know that there was such an excess. If he had opened his eyes, he would definitely back away, but Xiang Mingzhang wiped his eyelids, and he didn't know anything just now. out of sight.

The perception of the body was so clear that it was terrifying, Shen Ruozhen thought he had ink in his belly, but he couldn't describe the pleasure at all, he could only groan in embarrassment.

Xiang Mingzhang asked him now, do you like it?

Shen Ruozhen's face was flushed, as if he had been in boiling water or fire, he was stunned for a while, and then reached out to wipe Xiang Mingzhang's wet lips. Before he touched it, Xiang Mingzhang rushed forward and wiped his lips wet.

"Woo..." Shen Ruozhen didn't have time to dodge, and Xiang Mingzhang grabbed the back of his head, forcing him to taste the obscenity.

After having had enough time with each other and separated, Xiang Mingzhang praised and criticized: "It's not too bad, it's a bit thick."

Shen Ruozhen has never been so embarrassed: "Stop talking."

Xiang Mingzhang immediately said: "It's too fast, haven't you done it for a long time?"

Shen Ruozhen's breath was uneven, and his lowered eyelashes trembled. He couldn't stop Xiang Mingzhang from asking, so he gave an honest "hmm".

Xiang Mingzhang pushes forward: "How long has it been since you were injured?"

Shen Ruozhen said, "I... don't really think about it."

"Why don't you want to?" Xiang Mingzhang asked, "I'm not feeling well and not interested, or do you just want me to help you?"

Convinced, Shen Ruozhen raised her wristband to wrap around Xiang Mingzhang's neck, and begged while pretending to be stupid, "Don't be annoying, I don't understand these trendy words."

Xiang Mingzhang snorted slightly, he clearly tortured himself, and said, "Then relax, I'm going to take a bath."

Shen Ruozhen said, "Didn't you wash it?"

Xiang Mingzhang wrapped Shen Ruozhen's lower body with a blanket, then picked him up, walked to the bedroom, and said, "Just now I took a hot shower, now I have to take a cold shower."

Shen Ruozhen was put on the bed by Xiang Mingzhang, and he lay on his back. After being extremely paralyzed, he couldn't help but lose his mind, until the sound of water came from the small bathroom, he half woke up, and got out of bed half dazed.

Pushing open the bathroom door, Shen Ruozhen called out, "Xiang Mingzhang."

The figure in the shower paused when he heard the sound, and Shen Ruozhen asked again: "Do you want me to go there?"

The shower was turned on to the maximum, and the water was in an uproar, but it couldn't drown out Xiang Mingzhang's passionate panting. It seemed that he was destined not to be a gentleman, so he replied, "Come here."

Shen Ruozhen walked to the shower room, and was dragged in by Xiang Mingzhang as soon as the door opened. He was fooled, Xiang Mingzhang was taking a cold shower, the water was scalding hot, and the damp mist quickly diffused.

The entangled bodies of the two became a fuzzy ball, Xiang Mingzhang was more gentle than usual.

It was nearly midnight when we returned to the bedroom, Shen Ruozhen changed into his nightgown, his skin was thin and red after soaking in hot water for a long time, Xiang Mingzhang checked his scars and asked, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"