Chapter 17---To Be Continued

THIRD PERSON

When I was allowed to leave, Adrien had brought me to his house. Of course he asked my dad if he could bring me to his house for the first week or two, but Tom had allowed him. They needed to get new carpet in my room anyways.

Adrien sat next to me on his couch after closing the door and locking it, "So.. now what?" He asked.

I practically jumped on him when I kissed him, and this time he wasn't as surprised, so he immediately kissed me back, not having to ask for entrance into my mouth this time. He slipped my sweater off of me, not breaking the kiss for more than a second. I didn't have anything underneath my sweater, so I was left in a bra.

I pulled away feeling insecure of my own body, but apparently obvious because Adrien reassured me, "You're beautiful m'lady, don't ever let anyone, including your own mind, tell you otherwise." And with that I pulled him into another passionate kiss. He slipped his own shirt off and threw it to the ground. Then, unexpectedly, he picked me up, wrapped my legs around his back, and carried me to his bed, still without breaking the kiss.

He laid me down on his bed while he hovered over me. I broke the kiss, moving my lips down to his neck, slighting sucking on his skin. When I hit a certain spot though, he groaned. I smirked against his skin as I continued, but he cut me off my moving down to my sweet spot. He gave me a look, asking for permission. I nodded, and he pushed my underwear to the side, and basically sent me to heaven himself.

Hey! This is the end sadly, but there will be a sequal.  Thank for almost 1k views btw!!