Chapter 13---Sleepover

Third POV

Most people would think that if someone was threatened about something, they would stop. Or even more likely, if you sent someone to the hospital, you would stop. But that wasn't the case for Chloe Bourgies. The first thing that happened When Marinette got to school, being tossed into a dirty alleyway behind Francoise Dupont, and beaten the shit out of.

Today is going to be a good day, Marinette thought, Nothing bad will happen. But oh how she was wrong. The second Marinette got close to the building, she was grabbed by the hair, and brought behind the school.

"That was the last time that you turned Adrien, or anyone for that matter, against me. Just because you have a shitty life, doesn't mean you gotta ruin others. You-"

"No chloe! I don't ruin people's lives, you do. And only you! I am so tired of your shit. How about you stop taking your issues out on other people and deal with the-'' Pow! Chloe punched Marinette dead in the eye, while her own eyes were tearing up.

"Don't you ever talk about my life like that Marinette!" A single tear fell from Chloe's eyes, and she wiped it away before Mari noticed, "I, am fine! So shut the hell up!" Then Chloe proceeded to beat the shit out of Marinette.

Marinette walked into class late due to Chloe's, "actions, "Late again Marinette," said Mrs. Bustier as she handed Marinette a late pass, "Remember, next one is suspension." Marinette just nodded as she walked over to her desk and hesitantly took a seat next to Alya.

"Hey girl, I heard about what happened, and what happened the other day when you ran past us crying?" Alya whispered, Marinette just ignored her, "Marinette?" Just then a blue haired Kagami walked into class. (Have you pieced it together yet?)

"Everybody, welcome our new student, Kagami Tsurguri. Her mother has decided to take her out of homeschooling so she could come here so let's be sure to show her how great of a school Francouise Dupont is!" Said an excited Mrs. Bustier, "Alya, could you please move to the back row so that Kagami could have a seat closer to the front? She has eye problems."

"I- fine.." sighed a slightly saddened Alya, "Bye girl.."

"Mrs. Bustier can I sit with Alya so she ain't lonely?" Nino asked

"That's fine Nino."

"And would it be possible for Mari to come sit in my row in place of Nino?" Adrien asked

"Yes, that's fine."

"But what about K-kagami? She shouldn't be a-alone." Said Mari, being completely genuine.

"Well you three could go three to a desk if you really want so that no one is alone." And with that the three squeezed together in the one desk.

"Thank you Marinette." said Kagami.

"Oh it's n-no problem."

"Hey I heard you were in the hospital for a little bit, what happened?" Kagami asked.

"Oh uh.. S-someone hurt me a-and, well, it g-got rou-rough.."

"I see, well I hope that does not happen to you again." By then Marinette was fidgeting uncontrollably, And Adrien put his hand on marinette's, since she was repeatedly hitting her thigh without thinking about it, and smiled at her.

Marinette was reading "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks, wearing nothing but a brassiere bra and sweatpants, when Chat Noir decided to pay a visit. Since Marinette was wearing headphones at full volume, Chat was able to sneak in without being noticed.