Chapter 12---Hospital

Bold/italic writing are notes from yours truly

Chat Noir's eyes were teary from all that he had heard, an abusive mom, fake friends, abusive ex-friend, etc etc. But damn. All she needs now is fucking rape (teehee hint hint) and she's got all you could ever imagine. But he has an idea for one of those problems, the Chloe one. Chat wishes that he could come with Marinette to school, but he's a superhero, he can't do that. Yet one of his close "friends" can, Adrien Agreste.

"Mari, I'm having someone watch over you at school."

"Uh.. no."

"It wasn't a question."

"It's my life."

"Well I'm not gonna let someone hurt the girl-" What was he saying?!, "you, I won't let someone hurt you." Marinette giggled at that.

"Fine whatever, just not too much, got it?"

"Fine."

A new day, they say, but unlike they say, it ain't different. Again, Chloe goes through here morning routine of dragging Marinette behind the school and beating the shit out of her. Where's that "bodyguard" Chat sent? They would really help right now. But of course, that person doesn't want to help, Marinette doesn't blame them, She wouldn't want to help herself either.

But wait, why has Chloe's hits suddenly stopped? As Marinette returned to reality, the only thing she heard was a guy, Adrien? yelling at Chloe.

"Don't fucking touch her, you hear me Chloe?!" Bang, he hits her head on the wall, "YOU HEAR ME? DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH HER!"

"I won't! Stop it!" Chloe yells, and he drops her. As she runs away, he walks over to Marinette, and lifts her up bridal style. He thought that she was unconscious, and she wanted to keep it that way, but she couldn't.

"Put.. Put me down." He stops, "You hear me? I said me the fuck do-" She threw up all over him, not realizing what t was that she threw up.

She squirms out of his arms and immediately starts apologizing, "Oh good I'm so sorry, I didn't-" Then she realized what came out of her, and became dizzy. Then boom, she really is unconscious.

Marinette's POV

I woke up to a white room, in a white bed, with a white gown. White. What does that remind me of? A black figure keeps popping in and out of my head, but that can't be it, it's black. (Why does that sound so racist like goddamn😭) Then the figure goes white, and I still can't place my finger on it. Wait. Ears. Cat ears. Chat Noir? No no no, chat is black, this is white. (Again no racism is intended😭) Wait, is it..? No that can't be, why would he come to my mind now of all times? Then the figure becomes clear, it is him. Chat Blanc, I start to become worried, why would he be coming into my mind now of all times? My breathing becomes heavy and I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. Then he walks out of my mind, and into my hospital room. No, no, no, this cannot be happening. I can't move, I can't breathe, I can't speak. What is wrong with me? Sweat starts to drip down my face. I try to scream, but I can't get any sound out. I cry and I wail and I scream, but no sound releases from my throat, neither does any movement from my body. Help, someone help, please anyone just help me. Wait, he already knows who I am, so I can transform. I call for Tiki to transform me, but she doesn't. Although I cannot physically feel whether they are with me or not, I know that my earrings are gone.

"Looking for these?" And he dwindles my earrings in front of me.

"Give those back!" Sound finally decides to show, "They're not yours!" I don't know why I think he'll listen, but he doesn't, and instead he forms a white orb of cataclysmic power in his hand, letting go closer and closer to my earrings, til they become dust from his power of destruction.