• 45

『 LOYALTY 』{ messages , irl }

『 LOYALTY 』
{ messages , irl }

cora : cora
lorelai : lai

cora
hey
could you do me a favor?
seen

cora
alright
i deserve that
but please

lai
we haven't talked in YEARS cora.
you can't seriously expect me to be happy to hear from you.
especially since you're asking for a FAVOR??
no.

cora
pleaseeee lai
just do this one thing and i promise to leave you alone

lai
i already answered you
no

cora
i'll do anything
please
i have nobody else to ask

lai
FINE
what is ur favor?
then i'll THINK about doing it
maybe

cora
i'll give you the details later but will you go with bowling with me as my fake girlfriend?

lai
you're not fucking serious

cora
i am

lai
why do you need a fake girlfriend anyway

cora
i got tangled up in a huge lie and now all my friends think i have a crush on someone
when they asked me to describe her, i described you

lai
you're unbelievable

cora
thanks ;)

lai
i hate you.

cora
that's not very nice to say to your new girlfriend
try again

lai
i fucking hate you ❤️

cora
aww i love you too

"she agreed to come." cora informs the group.

"YES!!" nick cheers, happily. he runs up and hugs cora, wrapping his arms around her neck. "i'm so excited to meet her!"

you already have...

cora and lorelai were friends from the age of seven to the age of sixteen. but then, lorelai moved and cora became too busy to maintain their friendship. thinking back at all the things she could have done differently, cora really wishes she would've done more to keep her relationship with lai strong.

but she didn't. and now lorelai hates her — not that cora can blame her. she'd hate herself too. after nine years of being friends, lai feels like cora just ghosted her. of course she's going to be angry.

when lai and cora were friends, they were inseparable. everyone knew they were a package deal. if cora was there, lai was with her. and if lai was there, cora was with her.

mae and lorelai were good friends as well. but when cora stopped taking to lai, mae's friendship with her slowly faded away as well.

"what's her name?" matt asks, mindlessly scrolling on his phone.

the question is simple. it's just her name. but they don't know the complexity of the answer.

she can't tell them that she's bringing lorelai — her childhood best friend who she stopped being friends with.

they all wanted cora and lai to get together and now they're going to show up side by side.

this will not end well...

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓ
a/n : hey guys!!! i'm back 😎
this break was actually extremely difficult for me. the entire time i felt like i was forgetting something and i was : THE CHAPTERS
but it was definitely nice to take a break and relax. i stayed home from school to help my mom during her recovery so i got a nice break and spent some time with her and everything.
anyway, i'm back to updating loyalty daily!!!