• 34

『 LOYALTY 』{ irl }

『 LOYALTY 』
{ irl }

chris and matt are both in their own rooms, minding their business when they hear nick scream like he's dying. of course, they get worried and hurry to his room. matt slams open nick's bedroom door before chris rushes in.

but turns out nick is perfeectly fine. he's sitting up on his bed, staring at his phone with a disgusted expression on his face.

"what the hell made you scream like that!?" matt asks, snatching nick's phone out of his hand. without hesitation, matt also gets grossed out when he looks at the screen. suddenly curious, chris takes the phone from matt.

on the screen are three messages from a random number that read,

unknown number : hey !! this is nick sturniolo, right?

unknown number : sorry that this is so sudden, i wouldn't answer a random stranger either lol. i'm mae's twin sister, alice !

unknown number : anyway, i wanted to ask you a question. only if that's okay with you, of course.

"uhh," chris sounds. "why would she be texting you?"

"i don't fucking know!" nick yells in response. "if i knew, why would i be screaming? use your head, kid!"

chris tosses his phone back to nick and it lands on the matress beside him. nick doesn't even try to pick it up. he simply scoots away from it like it's infected with some sort of deadly disease. matt rolls his eyes before saying, "are you gonna reply or what?"

"what do you expect me to say?" nick says, "i'm not going to act like i like the bitch. i'm sure she already knows i hate her, anyway."

"if she knew that, why would she text you?"

"i don't know!" nick shouts, "she's insane -- it wouldn't surprise me if she was a masochist and wanted to be yelled at or something."

"well, you have to do something!" matt tells him.

"like what?"

chris leans over and takes the phone into his hand and begins texting something. matt and nick don't hesitate to swarm around him like vultures, trying to see what he's typing.

"how's this?" chris asks, showing the screen.

'yeah its nick what do you want?'

"that's a bit rude, don't you think?"

"i didn't know that i had to be nice to her," chris replies, backspacing the words. "she's a bitch to mae, why can't you be a bitch back?"

"here, let me try!" matt chimes in, taking the phone from chris and typing. he has a concentrated expression on his face and he takes a while longer than chris did before revealing what he's planned to respond with.

'hey, alice!! this is nick. don't worry about being sudden, i was just a bit busy lol. what would you like to talk about?'

"fuck no. that's way too nice." nick complains, crossing his arms over his chest. "like i said, i don't want her to think i like her."

"well pick something!" matt snaps back at him, deleting the unsent message.

"just-" nick pauses, falling backward onto his pillows dramatically. "ugh! this is too stressful! just pick something for me!"

"okay, sure, but you can't complain. alright?" chris says, stealing the phone back from matt. he then begins quickly typing up a message and doesn't hesitate to hit the send button. as soon as nick hears the message being sent, he cringes and takes his phone back and reads it.

'yeah, it's nick. what's up?'

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓ
a/n:
i changed my theme bc mine was very much 🤢 and i hated it but idk if i'm happy with this new one or not