Giggling Gays

{Hawkins, Indiana. 1989}

{After Vecna and shit}

Third Person POV:

An abundant amount of smoke was floating up out of the Surfer Boy's Pizza Van, coming out of the open windows and billowing into the sky.

Most of the group was inside the cabin, Lucas talking with Max while Dustin explained El to Susie. Jonathan and Nancy were in El's old room. Now that Vecna was over with, Hopper's cabin became a hang out spot for the entire group.

No one inside the cabin could smell the smoke, since the van was parked far away.

Inside, blankets and pillows were everywhere, and the smokey haze was coating everything. Will was giggling hysterically from where he sat on the ground of the van, a cigarette in his fingers, while Mike was laying on Will's lap, also giggling madly.

"Do you like fish?" Mike says through his giggles. "Cause you have me hooked."

Will bursts out laughing. His bloodshot eyes brimming with tears from laughing too hard.

"If you were a triangle, you'd be an acute one." Mike says, giggling even more.

Will smiles. "I think you'd be cuter." He says.

Mike shakes his head. "Are you grapes?" He asks. "Cause you fine as wine." Will giggles again.

"I'm just, so smooth." Mike compliments himself, sitting up and sitting on Will's lap now. Will blushes madly as Mike smirks down at him and takes both his hands. "Aren't I?"

"Yeah," Will says, looking down at Mike's lips.

Mike sees his gaze and smiles. He moves a few inches forward until he and Will are less than a centimeter apart. Will looks up at him, a smirk growing. Even though his breath smelled like smoke, Mike still adored him.

"You're so pretty, Byers." Mike says, licking his lip seductively.

The blush on Will's face grew darker and his gaze found Mike's lips again. "Nah, I think you're prettier." He whispers.

Mike runs a hand through Will's hair, before meeting Will's eyes and leans forward again, closing the gap. Their lips meet and to them it feels like dancing, as Mike runs both his hands through Will's hair now, and then Will does the same. Will smiles against Mike's lips, and they take a break for air. But only moments later they continue, and Will pushes his tongue in Mike's mouth, making the ravenette giggle.

"Will!" A faint voice from Jonathan shouts out, from the porch of the cabin.

The two ignore it, whether that is from being too high or being too invested in their makeout. Will pushes Mike over, so Mike was lying on his back and Will was on top of him, and they continued kissing. Will held Mike's hands tightly as they both lost themselves in the kisses.

"Will!" Jonathan's voice was slightly louder, he was closer to the van. It seems he's already seen the smoke.

Mike lazily looks to the side, still very deeply making out with Will. "Mhm, Will." He murmurs against Will's lips. Will pulls away for a moment. A string of saliva connected both of their lips, making the two smile giddily. "Your brother."

Will looks over at the window, where Jonathan was walking down to the van. His bloodshot eyes widened in surprise, and he looked sober for a moment. "Oh shit, stay here." He says, standing up and throwing a blanket over the drowsy Mike. Will half stumbled, half crawled over to the sliding door as Jonathan knocked on it.

He opened it, fell out of the van, stood back up and closed it as he smiled at his brother.

"Yeah?" Will asks, his voice slightly slurred. "What d'ya need?"