FearlessxX

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: I sorta inspired myself, in a way. There are many authors out there, and reading there stories made me want to try sharing some of mine.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: 13

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: My real life experiences. Even though I tend to write fantasy (i.e vampires) there are moments that have, in some way, happened to me or my family.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: I would probably try to describe things a bit more. I tend to do better every day, but it's still a work in progress.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: Violet

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: It's hard to tie in key moments, with it not being Teen Fiction, you find it hard to get your readers to relate to sometimes.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: Probably not

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: I really hope you guys stick to my story, and become faithful fans to me and my story.

The Story!

Title: Eternal Love

Author: FearlessxX

Genre: Vampire / Romance

Rating: PG-13

Summary: When Violet turns fourteen, her life is suddenly handed over to people who hate her. Once her mom dies, her life spirals out of control, and so does her family. Her dad moves on and marries her new step-mom. But later, after her father's arrest, her and her younger brother are shipped away to Phoenix with their step mom and sister for a new start. Violet's convinced of her father's innocence, but then again, everything's not what it seems. For years Violet's been watching over her and her younger brother, Caiden. But everything changes once she starts going to Stilome High School. She suddenly finds herself with friends and a very jealous step-sister. There's one teacher, however, that catches her eye. 24 year old Jayden Pearson. The moment he saw her, he knew she would be his, and only his. Now seventeen years old, she's still looking over her baby brother and has to stand up for herself against her horrible step mom and step sister all while she's battling feelings she's never felt for anyone before. And this time it doesn't involve hate. All this is happening while she's starting to get feelings for her teacher. Dating a teacher is simple forbidden, no matter how young the teacher may seem.... But her teacher and new found friends aren't who they say they are... correction, they aren't what they say they are. Without even realizing it, she's suddenly thrown into a world full of danger, and vampires.