BlueAmethyst

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: Hmmm....Personally I love books where the girl dresses up as a guy, so I decided to write this book. And I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: Well every since I watch my first gender-bender/cross-dressing drama which was around 3 years ago I've wanted to write a full length story. After I found Wattpad, that desire grew.

In the summary of 2012 I started writing two stories.

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: Frankly, my friends and the people I see around me and school. I tweak the personalities about the fit the stories though.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: Actually, I wouldn't. The progress and the storyline is great.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: I love writing about my main character. She's like my fantasy self.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: The hardest part is to write about acting like a guy or writing about a male's personality.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: Hmmm...I've been thinking about it but I'm still not sure. I'll see once my story is at it's finally climax.

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: Thank you guys for supporting me! You're all f***ing awesome!! <3

The Story!

Title: Key to Your Heart

Author: BlueAmethyst

Genre: Romance, Gender-Bender/Cross-Dressing, Teen Fiction, School Life

Rating: Not rated

Summary:

What if you had the chance to go to an all boy school? Would you take the chance if you were a girl?

Gian's school was doing an experiment and everyone was eligible to participate but they would have to be chosen in a drawing. Gian didn't want anything to do with the experiment but her best friend couldn't help but add her name. After winning the drawing, Gian finds out that the experiment isn't what she expected it to be. Will she lay low and follow the experiment's rules or make her own rules to capture the grand prizet?