KaeC26

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: I just wanted to get what was in my imagination on paper. I wanted everyone to see that I was capable of writing and wanted to see what everyone thought of my writing.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: Not that long ago maybe 16 or 17. (I am 20 now )

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: I guess it would be the movie girl interrupted. I have wanted to write about a mental institution and when I watched that movie it made me want to write it more. I guess one of the characters in it can relate to myself.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: Not at all. I have only written a few chapters so far and am proud of what I have accomplished with it.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: Both have to be the main character. I love her personality and what she tries to achieve. I like how one minute she is shy and the next she is quite angry and defensive.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: When she has one of her episodes. It is difficult to try to imagine the emotions that she can feel and to try to get the reader to understand what is happening.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: Not sure just yet. I am waiting to see how much I can get into this book and if I think it has potential to carry on I might.

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: Yes. Thank you all so much for your ongoing support. You really are all great 

The Story!

Title: Trapped

Author: KaeC26

Genre: Horror/Thriller although I normally put it down as a psychological thriller.

Rating: PG 13

Summary:

Leah has mental issues and wakes up in a hospital where her surroundings are patients who are crazy and in their own world, she meets two girls who she gets on with, she has no hope of getting better from the voices in her head and refuses to believe she will get better until she meets the one doctor who can save her from her inner demons.