Ghostee

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: I couldn't sleep one night. Actually, I was really close to it when suddenly- I was hit with the idea.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: I was and still am 15, it was early in the school year actually.

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: The people that I know. I noticed the tiny {and some of them huge} quirks in my friends and family members and classmates.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: There are some points, where I feel like the ideas I had weren't original enough. I'm my biggest criticizer, and sometimes I just beat myself up for the mistakes that I've made.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: My favorite character is definitely Kester, the main character. She's just like me, but it's just so fun to write out her quirks. She's so awkward and clumsy and just- different.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: I think it was building up the romance. It's hard not to make everything so tacky and predictable.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: I've definitely thought about it. So I think I'm going to keep that a secret for now :] .

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: I seriously appreciate every time anyone takes time out of their lives to click on the link and read. It means so much to me, because I get to give people that experience of reading a story that they can put into their memory forever. Hopefully it's a good memory. That's my biggest goal for this book. Not just to gain a bunch of reads and votes :] .

The Story!

Title: Nabi

Author: Ghostee

Genre: FanFic, Romance, Humor

Rating: 4/5 ? I suppose that it really depends on the reader.

Summary:Fate has a funny way of coming around. Not that I had ever believed in it. I feel like I should though. That's what Harry tells me. I'm not really sure how it came to this.

My best friend, knocked up by a famous man out of wedlock. My whole entire life, turned inside out; and revealing all of those scars that I've tried so hard to protect and hide. I'm not a dramatic person, I'm no one special at all really.

I'm that girl who got average grades and found her pride hurting when her friends got higher scores. The girl who's fancy footing never took her anywhere special, who wasn't the sharpest bulb in Vegas, and who dreamed above all things else. Dreamed of a better life, far from this small town. The girl who was self conscious and awkward, and who ridiculed the smallest quirks in her abnormal personality. She couldn't even hold a proper conversation with the opposite sex, without sounding incompetent...

So if all of this is true, how the hell did two boys manage to fall for me- of all people- at the same time?