unreal247

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write You're Phenominiall?

Author: Well it started off that Niall didn't think the fans liked him, then I turned it into what it is now! It was just that, Niall, he's a sweet kid. He really is Phenominiall.

Taylor_Swift_22: When did you began writing You're Phenominiall?

Author: January 18, 2013

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charater Kayren?

Author: Leslie off of Bridge to Terabithia. I was watching that movie and thats why AnnaSophia Robb plays Kayren. And partially myself. She says a lot of the things I would say.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in You're Phenominiall and if so what?

Author: Um, I think that everything is in order. I'm not sure what I would change.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in You're Phenominiall and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: Carly and Louis and Harry. BUT if I had to pick it'd most definetly be Harry. I love writing him talking you never, EVER, know what he's about to say.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book so far?

Author: When Kayren and Niall are torn apart. Honestly, I think it's too sad for me. I'm a very happy person.

Taylor_Swift_22: Will you be making a sequel to You're Phenominiall?

Author: That's a good question. If it all plans out well maybe. But I'm not completely sure

(Taylor_Swift_22 Note)

Ok so I have to say and I know all you 1D fans are going to hate me for this but I don't really the 1D I don't even know that guys names that are in the band. Sad huh? But with that said I have to say this is a really good book. I have never ever read a 1D fan fiction book before but I really liked this one.

This goes to you @unreal247 I don't think I want to keep reading now that I know Kayren and Niall are going to be torn apart. I hate to say this out loud but I get really into books and when something sad happens I cry not kidding. Oh yeah and I love Bridge to Terabithia (NOTE I CRIED WHEN KAYREN DIED)