AbbieJoyce21

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: I was actually looking up Shakepeare quotes for theater when I stumbled upon one that really got me thinking. I can't quote it word for word but it is quoted in the first part of my story. It got me thinking about things that could happen to someone that makes them so comfortable to think about their death verses their life and hence, Empty But Fearless was born.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: I started writing this when I was 14.

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: A lot of my own different personality traits as well as some of my friends' and their appearances somewhat too.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: I actually did have the chance last year once I finished it officially and I completely went back to the first chapter and rewrote certain parts of it. But the version that I have up right now, content wise, is the way I wanted it to be. I would only change the lack of editing that it has but that's being fixed over the next month or so.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: My favorite character has to be Gwyneth Saxon because of the wickedness of you character but my favorite one to write (because Gwen really only shows up at the beginning and end) was definitely Rylie Calister, the main girl.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: I think the hardest part was creating a whole new society based off of the ones we live in today. Like many science fiction books, the setting itself is a dystopia, but creating the different aspects and the history and geography of it was the most difficult.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: I am working on the sequel now, actually. It'll be entitled Project: Revival once I begin posting it on here but I'm not to the point were I'm comfortable posting it yet.

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: I just want to say that this book retains so many lives of people I know, whether it's appearances or personality or simply just helping me out with some kinks and I don't know what I'd do without my fans or friends who keep me wanting to write this series. Thank you guys so much!

The Story!

Title: Empty But Fearless

Author: AbbieJoyce21

Genre: Science Fiction/ Adventure

Rating: PG-13

Summary: In a world full of experiments and mutations, Rylie Calister runs to escape her future. Her whole generation was born with genetic mutations causing powers to be normal in their society. But when a ghost from her past appears before her, she is warned about the people she had grown up learning to trust. Everything in her life flips; everyone that Rylie thought she knew turns into a monster while all the people she fought to avoid become her greatest allies. With nothing in her world going right, she is faced with an even bigger challenge: making sure he powers don't take her over.