muggleweasley

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: Well, I was listening to this song 'Falling Slowly' by the Swell Season and this story somehow created itself in my head.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: It started this year so, 20.

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the characters in this book?

Author: Rory and Amy, the companions from Doctor Who. I have always wanted to be in that kind of relationship so I decided to write it out, in my own way of course. I didn't want my characters to be an exact carbon copy of them so I added a bit of myself in both of them.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: I don't think that I will.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite character in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: I don't really have a favourite because I love them both to bits! And I enjoyed writing about them both because they're both their own person.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: The letters! I have never been in a relationship so I had absolutely no idea on how to write one!

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: I don't think so.

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: Thanks for the support!

The Story!

Title: Falling Slowly

Author: muggleweasley

Genre: Romance

Rating: PG

Summary: Amy was always oblivious whenever it came to Rory. To her, he's just another guy who happens to be her best friend.

Rory, however, does not want to be just 'best friends'. He wants to be her lifetime partner, her lover, anything more than that. Tired of that reality, Rory decided to send Amy letters. Lots and lots of letters. One to be sent to her everyday for the rest of her life. Hoping that she will finally see him for who he is, a man in love.