xxxbeautifulheart9x

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: The books I read mostly. I always think of how I would want to tell a story even if it's completely different from the story I read. I wanted to write something that was different and unique and something I didn't think anybody had really done before.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: Uhh, well, it was probably like a year ago so... 16?

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: I guess the story mostly. I made characters that I thought would best fit the story and move it along. I tried to make them all different with their own little quirks. Some of them were inspired by my personality others of people I know or people I wish I knew. Most of them just kind of took off and I went with whatever flowed.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: Oh that's a hard one. I think it's hard for me to look critically at my own work and think of things to change. I'd probably change a lot actually. I have to edit a lot so I guess I'd change the first draft and make it better. I'd probably make it a little darker too and add some more mysterious elements.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: Ah this is such a hard one! The entire story I was torn between Tyler and Aiden but... I think I'll go with Tyler. I totally enjoyed writing him and his parts because he's just so adorable and funny but he also has this sweet serious side that was fun to write as well. He's like the perfect friend and big brother.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: I think the hardest part was everything in between what I already had in my head. Whenever I initially think of a book, scenes play in my head but it's less like a movie and more like a trailer. It was hard for me to write all of the connecting points and the things in between the intense or really key parts of my story.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: Yes! I already started and I really like it so far. I can't really say much about it yet but I think (hope) it will turn out really good.

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: So much! I honestly love each and every one of them. They're so amazing and I'm so incredibly thankful that they actually read my story. I love them equally whether they're the active reader who always comments and votes or just the silent reader who keeps up with the updates and enjoys it just the same. They're just wonderful and perfect and I could go on and on and on about how fantastic they are! The Story!

The Story

Title: Blood Red Snow Whtie

Author: xxxbeautifulheart9x

Genre: Werewolf, Romance

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Annabelle Blake. Future Luna of Lost Creek Pack, one of the biggest in North America. She's destined to rule alongside her mate when she finds him. But, what happens when her mate turns out to be human?

Aiden Emerson. Arrives in Eagle Point to find himself enthralled by a girl who tells stories of werewolves and destiny. Is it too much to handle when he hasn't stayed in one place for very long?