Chapter 15

So today is my first day of suspension, and me and peeves are going to have so much fun! You see I stole some fire whisky and me and peeves have a whole bunch of prank stuff so basically were going to get drunk (after i perform the spell that makes peeves solid ) then were going to do random pranks. At the moment I'm searching for peeves, and considering im yelling for him while running around the hallway and me and peeves together is never a good thing people are looking quite scared. "PEEVES COME ON WE GOT THINGS TO DO!" i yell skidding to a stop on the stairs where peeves is throwing water balloons. "Yeah yeah im coming" he says while floating down toward me. "Okay iv got the solid spell in mind, fire whisky in hand and prank supplies in my dorm, are you ready for an epic adventure?" i whisper to him before performing the solid spell. "Yes come on then lets get the supplies before we start drinking." so peeves and I set off to the head commen room when we reach it draco is laying on the couch reading. "Why is that ghost solid and why is he with you?" Draco asks. "for one, hes a poltergist not a ghost for two He's solid cause i know a spell and for three its top secret if i told you I'd have to kill you" i say continueing up the stairs with peeves by my side snickering. when we reach my room i go inside and pull my supplies out from under my bed the bag is full of dung bombs, colour changing powder, pukeing pastels, water balloons, slug bombs, and ton tounge toffy. "okay peeves lets go wait above the great hall doors we'll get drunk after everyones in class" i say walking down the stairs but before he can awnser draco is there grabing my arm to stop me. "Your getting drunk?" he asks and then as an after thought he adds "With him?" "Yes Malfoy im getting drunk with my favourite poltergist whats it to you?" i sneer. "Well considering your not even supose to have fire whisky, and your not supose to get drunk on school grounds im just warning you that you can get expelled." he says. "Well that cant happen because acording to dumbelydore im important" i say stressing the word important. I can tell he was about to ask how i was important so i shook off his hand and continued my walk to the great hall doors.

When me and peeves got there i performed windgrdium leviosa on my self so i could float above the doors just like peeves. we were armed with dung bombs, water balloons and slug bombs and i was going to sprinkel the colour changing powder in peoples hair so it changed to there least favorite colour. when people started coming out we began to throw the ballons and the diffrent types of bombs and i was sprinkeling them with the powder, soon everyone was covered in water, dung, and slugs also they all had diffrent coloured hair. i could see fred and george laughing in a corner because we didnt get them so i floated over and coverd them aswell. "Have fun today boys" i say with a smirk and turning away as they begin yelling causeng everyone who had been looking at peeves to look over and see that i was also involved in this prank. "KAT YOUR HORRIBLE, WERE GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS!" the boys yell at me i just laugh and say in a deadly voice : "well boys dont we remeber last time you got me back? you ended up with slugs up your nose and matching tounge peicings, wich i dont know why you took out i still have mine along with the two on my lip  the one in my nose the one in my eye brow the one in my belly button and every single one in my ear, like really if i have all of those why couldnt you guys deal with one measly tounge peicing!" then i turned took a bow wich really seemed to piss off the crowd, then i grabed peeves hand and floated away.

"Since every one is in class now we can get drunk" i say to peeves who just pulls out a bottle and begins to drink, i do the same and we sit in the girls bathroom drinking untill lunch time. you see by lunch we were both wasted so when we went to the great hall we didnt really didnt know what we were doing. "Lets put on a show" i whisper to him before storming into the great hall. when i turned around i see peeves coming in looking angry aswell thats when the show began. "GAD PEEVES I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BESTEST FRIEND HOW COULD YOU GO AND STEAL MY GAD DANM WHISKY!" i shout at him giving him a wink so he knows im playing. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU SHARED I WOULDNT NEED TO STEAL, REALLY KITTY KAT FREINDS SHARE!"  he yells back, then i make my face soften everyone in the great hall is quiet, so the hear me when im lower my voice. "You called me kitty kat" i say he fakes a shcoked look "well.......uh.............yeah.......... well its because i care about you kitty kat, you know i only took the whisky so you wouldnt drink it and get into a fight with someone who could hurt you while your in your drunken state" he says softly. i look at him with fake tears in my eyes "OH PEEVIE I LOVE YOU" i yell before running to him tripping over my feet might i add after all i was still drunk, but when i finally reached him i hugged him so tight then when i pulled away i kissed him right on the mouth. he was shocked for a minute before he satarted to kiss me back, when we broke apart he got down on one knee and said : "Oh kitty kat i love you too, will you marry me?" the look on his face says love but the look in his eyes says that as soon as we get out of here hes gonna burst out laughing. "Oh peevie of course i will!" i say then he gets up lists me bridal style and marches out of the great hall. were half way down the hall when he drops me and starts laughing, i start laughing too. "Oh        god        that      was       so       fucking     fun!" i exlaime between laughing fits. "did you see the look on fred and georges faces, i think they thought it was real!" he says finally getting over his laughing fits. "Did you see dracos face it looked like he was about to adva kedavra you, but thought better of it because your alreay dead!" i laugh. then he starts laughing again thats when fred and george show up. "What was that?!" fred yells. "Calm down freddie, it was just a joke." i say then he gets a look on his face that i think is anger "Have you been drinking again?!" he yells. i looks down embaressed that i had looked to drinking to swallow my problems again, you see the only reason i sugested the fire whisky was because i was still depressed, i think i may still like draco and im still angry about him cheating, but i also know that im adopted and that my only living blood relative beside harry hates me and that relitive happens to be my father. My problems are swallowing me, so i turn to whisky to make me forget. "Yeah" i mumbel under my breath i can tell fred is about to yell at me again so i turn and i run.

I dont know where im going but i just go i run and i run and i run untill i stop and im at the black lake. i sit down at the base of the tree and curl into a ball, i begin sobbing again, god i hate myself right noe. I dont cry, i just dont, it shows weakness and thats something i cant afford to show when all of my friends are guys, i dont want them to see me as that week little girl they have to look out for, i want them to see me as that chick thats cool and that they love to hang out with. i was so obsorbed in my thoughts that i didnt hear the footsteps. i didnt notice him untill he sat beside me and pulled me into his lap and started to stroke my hair. "Shhhh its okay im here, im sorry i shouldnt have yelled at you" it was fred i just burryed my head in his chest and continued to sob while he pulled me close stroked my hair and whispered soothing words to me. i dont know how long it's been but I'v finally stopped crying. now i just sit with my head on freds chest and his arms around me staring at the sunset. "Its so beautiful" i say "Not as beautiful as you" fred whispers to me, i hugg him and as i pull away he brings a hand to my face and leans in, i know whats going to happen, iv done it multipul times but this time when my lips collide with freds theres a spark, a spark I'v never felt before, not even with draco. when he pulls away he whispers : "I'v always liked you kat ever since i met you on the train" I smile at the memory

flash back :

i was looking for a compartment to sit in when i came to one with only two boys, twins actually. i slid the door open "im sitting here weather you like it or not you dont like it go away" i say i still had my attitude even at age 11. they looked shocked that they had been spoken to like this but i ignord it. "are you new here?" ask the boy on the left. "no shit you havent seen me before, i havent seen you, im obviously new " i say with a smirk. "are you a first year?" asks the secong boy. "yup what year are you guys?" i sak them, "oh us were second years" they say together. "im kat, kat lumington." i say holding out my hand "the first boy takes it "im fred and this is my brother-" he begins "george weasley" george finishes also takeing my outstreached hand. Suddenly the door opens and a very ugly boy stands there "Hey pretty lady what are you doing with blood traitors like the weasleys" he asks. "Oh i dont know, why are you walking around with a pig mask on?" i ask sweetly as fred and george snicker "Hey you better watch it...." he says but trails off relizing he dosnt know my name "Lumington, Kat lumington" i say "and you are?" i ask.  "Markus Flint" he states proudly. "Why so proud Flint finally learn your own name?" i ask him with a smirk he seemed flabergasted that he would be spoken to in such a way "You better watch yourself if you get landed in slytherin Lumington I'll make your life bloody hell" he says "Well its a good thing that i cause mayhem and not ruin peoples seld asteem, you see i plan on being a proud griffyndore like the rest of my family" i say he gives me a glare then turns and walks away. "Plan on being a griffydore huh?" fred asks "Oh yes if i was landed anywhere else i would refuse to go" i say they smile "and whats this about mayhem?" george asks "Oh mayhem is my thing pranks left and right, i expect to be queen of pranks at this school" i say proudly. "Well then its nice to meet you considering-"george starts "We are the kings of pranks at this school-" Fred continues "and we like your attitude" george finishes. i smile at them "Nice to meet you too boys and you'll find you'll also like my spontanouseness, randomness, and spunk" i say they smirk "were going to be the best of friends" they say together, and thats when i knew these guys were going to be my bestfriends.

end of flash back:

And i notice I'v always liked him too, but i pushed the idea away because i was afraid of rejection. "I'v always liked you too" i say softly "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Fred asks "Yes" i say before kissing him. that night we fell asleep under the tree by the black lake rapped in eachothers arms.