Chapter 27

Authors Note:::::::::::::: Uh Hello there......... I would like if you didnt murder me in my sleep, because I'm about to write an ew chapter you know and if you did well you wouldnt get it. I'm actually really sorry that I havent uploaded in months. I'm sure you dont want to hear about me so to all of you that have stuck with me this far, thank you and here is your chapter.

________________________________________________________________________

Fred and George sprang from there seats smiling and rushing over for a group hug. Thats right, they huged Draco Malfoy and lived to tell the tale. Molly started muttering happily about wedding plans, Hermione and Ginny were squealing, Harry and Ron looked like they could care less wich I'm pretty sure it was them trying to hide there anger that I was marrying a Malfoy. Sirius was trying to calm Uncle Remus who looked like he was going to exploded.

"You are too young to be getting married!" He told me.

"Actually Uncle Remus I will be of age on Augest 2nd and Draco on Sptember 7th so really you cant tell me I cant get married."

"What would your parents say?"

"I dont know and I dont care. They dont own me."

"I forbid it!"

"Well you cant! I will do what I want when I want to! And  if you have such a problem with me marrying Draco then you dont have to come to the wedding!" I yelled at him as I stormed from the room.

Who does he think he is anyways!?

You're parent.

He is not my father!

But he thinks of you as his daughter.

Well I dont care!

Yes you do.

I know.

Maybe you should stop talking to yourself and go say sorry.

But I dont wanna!

Stop whining its not atractive.

Yes it is.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Just stop! Go say you're sorry.

Fine! Gosh you're annoying.

I'm you.

I know...

I went back into the kitchen and Draco and Remus were sitting there staring at eachother, I could cut the tension with a plastic spoon.

"What are oyu guys doing?" I say and laugh internally as they jump.

"Nothing" Draco says just as Remus says "Killing him with my mind."

Well thats nice.

"Well then......... Draco could you go wait upstairs for a minute?"

"Of course." He says getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry" We say at the same time.

"You have no reason to be sorry." We say again.

"You go" I tell him. 

"I'm sorry that I blew up like that. I'm just looking out for you." He tells me.

"I'm sorry too, I should have never said that you couldnt come to the wedding. Actually.. I was hoping you would walk me down the aisle." I tell him.

"Of course I will! When is it exactly?"

"Well I dont really know yet.... Maybe sometime during winter break?"

"I'm sure Molly could have everything planned by then." He chuckled.

"Great! I'm going to go tellm Hermionie and Ginny where there places in the wedding will be!"

"Okay have fun, and don't burts an eardrum" He laughed.

"Lets hope I dont" I smile at him before heading up stairs to start organizing my wedding.

My wedding.

I'm getting married to a death eater.

Oh Merlin this is going to be fun.