Chapter 10

authors note::::: sorry i have'nt uploaded in a while I'v been Super busy with homework, friends, and sleep you know how it is,but anyways this ones gonna be longer than anything I'v written before! are you exited??? CAUSE IM EXITED!! Opps sorry didnt mean to yell ;) yea but anyways........ ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Where am I? thats the first thing i think before i remeber what happened last night. then the only thing im thinking is OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT. Yeah I have finally acepted that i have feelings for draco malfoy, but how am i supose to explain this to fred and george? what happens if harry ron and hermione find out, sure were not bestfriends but were still friends. Oh god there all going to hate me, not only is it bad that I'm dateing a Slytherin but I'm dateing draco malfoy the boy who has tormented and dissed me friends for aas long as i can remeber. What are my friend going to think of me now? I mean they all knew that i was rebeliouse but i dont think any of them suspected that I'd ever date a Slytherin. I sat there in Dracos bed just thinking about how i was going to tell them and when i was going to tell them but ofcourse with my luck the decison was made for me when fred and george burst through the door "Hey Malfoy wheres our kitty kat she not in her-" fred and george eyes both rest on me, i totally forgot i had given them the password. "Oh Uh Ummm Hi guys" i say with a shy smile. "Now before we jump to conclusions why our dearest kitty kat are you in Draco Malfoys bed?" fred says with a sickly sweet voice. "Look Fred, George we need to talk i was going to tell you, it just happened I uh well im dateing draco." i say the last part in a whisper but they still hear me the outrage is plain on there faces but there is also hurt and.... jealousy? No ofcourse not theres no reason for them to be jelouse. "WHY HIM? OUT OF EVERY GUY THAT WANTS YOU WHY HIM? we thought you were diffrent kat one of those rare girls who dosnt go for the player, but i guess we were wrong." fred says the last part in a whisper as they turn to leave i call out to them. "Guys please wait just let me explain its not like that hes changed and the moment he goes back to the old arrogent jerk that everyone knows draco malfoy to be hes gone, just like that and he knows it and if he cares about me like he says he does he'll actually change no more stupid and hurtful comments and then I'll be happy like truely happy, I'm only ever truley happy when im with you guys, and one day your not going to be here, like im a year younger than you, next year you guys wont be here, and i really dont want to be faking smiles all year long, so please just please give him a chance" by the end of my little speach im crying and they both know that i never cry not ever. When the boys turn around and come forward to give me hugs draco slips outta the room to give me and my bestfriends some privacy. "Oh kitty kat you know we cant stay mad at you, dont cry" they say at the same time and i giggle "what do you think your laughing about? do we amuse you?" they say at the same time again and i giggle more while i nod my head yes. I know this is a mistake because instantly they begin tickeling me." s-stop guys i c-cant b-b-breathe" i say between laughing and crying because of the laughing. they grin at eachother mistiviously "Mkcay" they say at the same time then george throws me over his shoulder and starts toward the door "where are we going?" i ask "were going to get breakfast in the great hall"  fred says with a smirk "oh no were not im in short- shorts and a flimsy tank top are you insane!?" i yell at him " You could say that" they say together while smirking. "Oh god DRACO!!!! SAVE ME!!!!" as we walk into the commen room darco is standing there smirking "i dont think i will i mean this is your punishment for dateing me isnt it?" he asks fred and george they nod yes "well then kat i supose im not allowed to save you cause that would make your friends upset and im trying to change my ways and not fight with your friend no matter what so i guess I'm not going to save you to avoid a fight." Grrrrr oh how i hate that hes following the rules and note saving me. draco joins in and walks on the other side of george who is still carrying me.

when we get to the great hall fred and draco kick open the doors and george throws me into the great hall. "DRACO, FRED,GEORGE I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU" i scream as i jump up and turn around i hear many whistles and gasps i just now remebered that me fred and george arnt supose to be friends with draco, oh well let them gasp all they want i have some boys to murder at the moment. but what i saw when i turned around suprised me fred and george were running wich is to be expected but draco was just standing there smirking at me as if dareing me to even try hurting him. "accio knife" i mutter under my breath when the knife lands in my hand i notice its about the same shape and size as a throwing dager. as i get ready throw it at him a look of shock takes over his face, he cant belive im actually going to throw a knife at him. as it leaves my hand he turns to run and it stabs him in the arm he crys out in pain, its a good thing no teachers are in the great hall yet cause that probly would have gotten me expelled. "accio knife accio knife" two more knifes looking like the first come to me as i race past draco in the derection that fred and george ran. i find them hideing behind a statue they both get knifes in the arm. i smile with saticfaction i have gotten my payback.