Chapter 17

Authors Note:  Heey you guys, sorry i havent been writeing iv been going through some stuff with my dad and my almost step dad its all just really stressful, and I'd like to thank Shadowsage for all her support, dont know what I'd do with out you, Interweb bestfriend!! Anyways again im sorry this chapter will be long i promise! (maybe) if it isnt I'll write more tomorrow

_______________________________________________________________________

Another week has gone by and I'v been hanging out with bliase zabini as well as fred george and peeves. I dont think Malfoy likes the fact that I'v been stealing his bestfriend. He was rather angry the other day i was walking to the commen room alone and he came up and pushed me to the wall saying stuff about me contamantaing his bestfriend, I didnt know what his problem was.

just cause you dont know what his problem is dosnt mean you dont like him!!!

Rodrigo!! shut up!

 rodrigo?

 Yes rodrigo Thats what I'm going to start calling you cause last time i walked into a wall while arguing with you about how i didnt think dracos butt was cute, fred asked why i was always running into walls and when i said im arguing with the imaginary me inside my head he started talking about takeing me to the hospital wing!! so now i can say i was arguing with rodrigo the tiny little cricket that has crawled inside my head and never stops arguing with me!

 Alrighty then....... Wait im not a cricket what are you talking about!!???!!!

Well crickets are annoying, you are annoying, hense forth you are now rodrigo the mexican cricket inside my head!!

mexican?

Yeah mexican rodrigo sounds mexican and I'v decided you like tacos and well, Yeah your mexican!

Well if im mexican then you think draco malfoys butt is cute!!

"Fine then i think dracos butt is cute so ha your mexican rodrigo mexican!!"

"You think my butt is cute?" i hear from behind me. I turn slowly with a look of horror on my face.

"I said that out loud didnt i?" i say shocked. "Yes, Yes you did" draco says smirking.

"I didnt mean it i was just trying to convince rodrigo he was a mexican cricket!!" i yell at him

"Rodrigo the mexican cricket? did you fall and hit your head?" he asks looking at me like im mental

"Rodrigo is the cricket that crawled inside my head he is mexican because he likes tacos and his name sounds mexican, he is very annoying because he trys to convince me that you are sexxiie and i do not like that!"

"You know i think this cricket in your head is the big part of you that actually thinks im sexxiie geting its own personality" he smirks

"And i think rodrigo needs to shut up before i pull him out of my head" i say

you cant pull me out of your head hunny im you just a diffrent part of you who knows your in love with draco malfoy

"YOU ARE NOT! I DO NOT! SHUT UP RODRIGO BEFORE I OBLITERATE YOU FROM MY MIND!" i shout not relizing that i had said it out loud

"You know you really should learn to keep your thoughts inside your pretty little head someone might hear something you dont want them to hear"

"like what, i have no secrets" i say

"That you think my butt is cute" He winks before turning and walking toward the commen room, i grumbel before following him.

Me being me i wasnt watching where i was going so i walked into a very tense draco malfoy

"What the balls malfoy get moving" i say trying to get around him but he grabs my arm and pulls me back

"No kat dont" he says but its to late over his shoulder i see fred weasley and angillina jhonson stuffed between the wall and a statue eating eachothers face's.

"You know fred, i expected to get hurt when i went for malfoy, but with you no i didnt see that comeing, We were bestfriends and i trusted you. Were over. and i mean Were over as in we are not dateing, we are not friends, we are not partners in crime. Tell george that he dosnt have to hangout with me, but dont expect to see peeves without getting something thrown at you, cause i already know he never actually liked you, he was jelouse actually of you i dont know why, you may be alive and at the time you may have had me but your a horrible horrible person fred weasley and i never want to see you again." I took one look at there shocked faces and walked quickly toward the commen room hopeing to get there before the tears started falling. I mutter the pass word and climb through the portait hole. I get as far as the couch before i break down and start crying. I'm sitting there for 5 minutes before i hear malfoy come in, i feel his eyes run over my body wracked with sobs, before i hear his foot steps come closer and i feel him sit on the couch and bring me into his arms and onto his lap. He murmers soft comforting words to me untill i stop crying 15 minutes later.

before he has time to start talking to me my wand is out and im muttering "Accio fire whisky"

Then im chugging it I'v downed four bottles before draco relizes what im doing and stops me.

"Kat stop this isnt that big a deal that you need to go and get wasted" He says angerly takeing away my bottle.

"Oh really draco wouldnt you get wasted every time a new problem is added to your life if you found out snape was your dad, and that he hates you with a passion, then you find your boy friend cheating on you then your bestfriend says he likes you after you get wasted cause you cant take the pain and then your new boyfriend is found cheating on you and then you just want it all to end and you want to die but you cant die because if you do you'll never get a chance to see if your father can ever actually love you and you'll never fall in love. so draco now do you understand why i feel the need to drink. If i dont drink I'll end up killing myself." I say the last part in a whisper. and then suddenly im wondering why im telling him every thing. When he leans in and kisses me It hits me Why im opening up to him and why im on this couch letting him kiss me.

Im in love with draco malfoy.

i told you, i told you, i told you

Oh shut up rodrigo, stupid bloody cricket

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hola guys sorry for the wait and for the clift hanger but you know how i am i like to kill you with the suspense :D and again i would like to thank my interweb bestfriend shadow sage, you are amazing and one day i swear we will take over the world :D