Chapter 21

Authers Note :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: HOLA AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! I'v been having writers block :( but i'm back and im writiong you a new chapter and i know your exited so i wont keep you waiting. ONWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Well then i wasn't expecting that.

niether was i.

RODRICO!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

I'v always been here kitty kat you just havent needed me.

And i need you now?

Yes your confused arnt you?

 YEah but i was confused during that transfiguration test and you didnt help me then.

I know everything you know kat im part of your mind

"What is she doing?" i hear my father ask

"Talking to rodrico" fred says

"Who is rodrico?" my father asks him.

"Rodrico is the talking cricket in kats head that helps her with her problems" george says, i can hear the grin in his voice.

"Yeah we thing she need therapy she aslo likes to run into walls" Fred says

"And she-" "ICAN HEAR YOU YOU KNOW!" i yell at them.

"We know we just wanted to see if you would say your convresation with rodrico out loud like you did with malfoy." fred says smirking.

"YOU WERE THERE WHY WERE YOU SPYING IN ME?'" i yell at them before they take off running and im running right after them.

"AND THIS DOSN'T CHANGE ANYTHING DADDYKINZ I'M STILL GONNA BE ME!!" i yell over my shoulder to a very confused snape.

Two Hours Later

I give up. i cant find them anywhere!

Chek the room of requierment

Oh thanks rodrico!

So i ran all the way tothe seventh floor corridor. When i got there i paced back and forth three times thinking  A place where someone could hide. When i went inside the room was filled with stuff you werent suppose to have.

As i continued walking i thought i heard hushed voices so i went that way. I turned a corner and there was my boyfriend draco malfoy talking to bellatrix lestrange.

"Draco? What are you doing here?" i ask

"Kat?" He runs toward me and pushes me all the way to the door.

"What are you doing here with an esqaped azkanban prisnor?" i ask

"I'll explain later"

"No you'll explain now" i say a tone of finallity in my voice. He saighs, defeted.

"I'm a death eater i dont want to be but i am, I'm helping the others get into the school so they can kill dumbeldore. If i dont they'll kill everyone i love.I'll explain more when i get back. Okay?" he says quickly.

All i do is nod. but beforehe turns away i catch him arm and spin him back around so his lips can meet mine. i try to kiss him with as much love and passion as i can. As i'm pulling away i whisper

"I love you" and turn around and leave.

But as i'm closing the door i think i hear a whispered "I love you too"