Chapter 14

Authors Note: Hola readers! I want to give a specail thanks to the commenters and supporters, you guys make life! So here is kats reaction to dracos kiss are you dieing from anticapation? I hope not then my readers would be gone! but anyways ON WITH THE STORY!

_______________________________________________________________________

Whoa, this is wierd I'm on a stage, in a slutty outfit, my leg on draco malfoys hip and he's leaning me over and kissing me. Wait. WHAT?! I push malfoy off me, he looks shocked at his own actions. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I bellow right before running and tackeling malfoy off the stage. Now im straddaling him and he's smirking as if to say "I knew you couldnt keep off me" that just pisses me right the fuck off. I lean forward real close to his face as him im going to kiss him. he looks retarded his eyes closed lips puckerd expecting me to kiss him. but instead of my lips brushing his they brush his ear as i whisper "I'll wipe that smirk right off your fucking face" his body tenses and then im throwing punches at his face, over and over again. By the time i feel fred and george pulling me back from him he has two black eyes, a severly broken nose, and every inch of his face is bloody. i wipe my bloody hands off on one of the table cloths before turning motioning for fred, george and peeves to follow and walk out of the great hall every eye on me.

"kat that was bloody brilliant! but what were you thinking you could get expelled!" Fred yells. "I was thinking that bloody git kissed me on stage, in front of the whole school and expected i was going to kiss him back! and i cant be expelled for defending myself, my defense is that i was scared and thought he was going to drag me off somewhere and rape me." i say with a triumpinte smile. "God i wish you were a poltergist" i hear peeves sigh. "Awww peeves are you upsett that you cant kiss me in front of the whole school and get your face beaten to a pulp?" i ask in a mock sympethetic voice. "No but if you were a poltergist i would marry you" he says. "Thanks peeves but your just to good for me" i say smileing. "Well I'll see you guys later, here comes snape im guessing that he wants to talk to me seeing as theres so much rage on his face he looks constapated" i say with a laugh. "Okay see you kat, be carefull" says peeves. "And stay out of trouble young lady!" fred and george screech in high pitched voices thats supose to be my foster mum. I just smile and walk calmly down the corador toward a fuming snape. "Why hello father fancy seeing you here" i say with an inocent face and voice. "Dont pull the inocent ast kat! everyone saw what you did, i expect better from my daughter!" he yells, "WELL I GUESS ITS A GOOD THING IM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER THEN, LIKE I SAID BEFORE JAMES POTTER IS MY DAD!" i scream at him, his face flashes between hurt and shock then back to his mask of anger. "Your comeing with me to the headmasters office" he hisses. Scince iv been there many times before i dont wait for him, i just skip happily along the halls toward dumbeldores office. "Frizzing wizzbe" i mutter to the statue wich hopes out of the way to revile the staircase. when im about to knock on the door i hear i faint voice on the other side say : "Come in".

and thats what i do i walk into the office expecting to see just dumbeldore but also sitting there is draco with a face thats still bloody and broken. "You asked to see me professer?" i ask "Ah yess take a seat Miss...... what do you go by now?" he asks. "Lumington sir wouldnt want to confuse anyone" i say while takeing a seat. "Well as it seems you have viloated one of our heavely inforced rules, miss lumington, you have demonstrated violence, why did you feel the need to do so?" he asks a curious glint in his eye.......... He still thinks me and draco are dateing. "Well you see sir i caught malfoy cheating on me so we broke up, and well when he kissed me he had no right and i responded the only way i know how. violence. you see i probly wouldnt have punched him if he didnt smirk at me after i tackeled him, he brought this upon himself." i say. he dosnt talk for a moment then he speaks again. "Well mr.malfoy 2 weeks suspension and 1 week for you miss lumington." he says "You are dismissed" with that i get up and skip happily all the way back to the griffydore commen room. when i skip into the room singing i just had sex to myself the boys jump up and demand to know what happened. i explain about the my suspension then malfoys and about the fight with father. "Well what are you going to do all week then while were in class?" fred and george ask. "Oh me and peeves will have some fun right peevie?" i say turning to him. "Oh yes we'll have our own slice of chaos" he replies before all of our faces break out into michtevious grins.