Chapter 25

Authors Note :::::::::: Sorry I havent writtne in a while i'v been super busy! Heres the next chapter though! ON WITH THE STORY!!

____________________________________________________________________________

The train ride was silent even though I was pretending to be my old self again everybody could sense that I was tence so I didnt even try.

When I got off on platform 9 and 3 quarters My adoptive parents wernt there but they had sent a car.

I put my trunk an the backseat and climbed in.

Half an hour later I was home. Well at the house I had grown up in. I could no longer think of it as home.

When I steped through the door I yelled "I'm back!"

Two seconds later my "mother" was infront of me. "Pack your stuff and get out." She told me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I will not have a murder in my house your dangerous and I dont want you here." She told me.

"Fuck you! Atleast I'm not a liar I would never lie to a child that wasnt mine and tell them they were! And you have no idea why I killed him what he had done to the people I love! He was a murder himself and a deatheater! If anything I just did what the Aurours do!" I yell at her.

"I dont care! Your a murder and your dangerous and I will not have you in my house!" She yells back.

"Fine! I'm better off with uncle Moony anyways! He was the closest thing to a father I'v ever had!" I yell before stomping up staris and throwing all of my belongings in my trunk.

On my way to the door my "Father" Stops me.

"You don't have to leave" He tells me.

"I want to you guys are'nt my parents and uncle moony was my fathers bestfriend."

"Please stay Kitty Kat" He pleaded.

"No." I say before walking out the door and slaming it behind me.

I knew Uncle moony would be at numer twelve grimualed place so thats where I went.

When I knocked on the door Sirius awnserd.

"Hello there Sirius" I say holding back tears.

"Whats wrong?" He asks pulling me inside.

"It seems I'v been kicked out for being a murderer" I tell him.

"Snape deserved to die" He tells me "You have done nothing wrong"

"I know. Do you care if I stay here?" I ask him.

"Not at all. If you go up the stairs you can have the first room on the left. It used to be my room" He tells me smiling.

"Thank you so much" I Hug him before I go upstairs and put my trunk in my room.

I lay on the bed for a while just stairing at the cealing, when I hear a soft knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" I tell them.

Uncle Moony walks over and engulfs me in a hug. "I'm so sorry" He tells me.

"Its not your fault I'v been kicked out" I tell him.

"Well either way I have something that will make you happy" He tells me.

"What is it??? Tell me tell me tell me!!" I shout as he crosses the room to the door.

"It's not a what its a who." He tells me before opeing the door to revele Draco. He walks out as Draco walks in.

"When I got the owl saying you'd been kicked out, I came straight away" He says pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you" I mumbel into his chest.

"I love you" He says kissing me.

"I love you too" I tell him smiling into the kiss.

"How long are you staying?" I ask him.

"For however long you need me." He tells me and I smile.

"So your staying forever then?" I ask him.

"I guess so" I can feel him chuckle.

"Stop moving I wanna go to sleep" I tell him.

"Good night Kat" He says.

"Good night Drakie poo"

____________________________________________________________

Okay so i know it was really short but I'm going school shopping in like five minutes so I have to go next chapter will be longer promise!!

Comment, Vote, Fan please?

Thanks for reading I love you all!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXo,

                                Samiie.