Chapter three

Authors note: Okay guys this is it the most interesting chapter... so far, and just to let you know this is one of my .. naughter chapters just a warning and i would really like to thank all the people who have been reading im trying to post at least once a day so you dont die from intesapation (yea i know i probley spelt that wrong) but anyways just wanted to let you know i love you guys, so ON WITH THE STORY! :D

As i closed the portait behind me I'm pushed against a wall and soft warm lips come crashing onto mine. Who is this person? i ask myself as i start to kiss back and rap my arms around mysterie guys neck. Wait.. WAIT WAIT WAIT, Malfoys the only who knows the password besides me....... OH GOD IM KISSING MALFOY. i push him off of me and were both breathing heavaly. "WHAT THE BALLS MALFOY?!?" i scream at him. "i just.... i uh.... well..... when.. you.. um... punched pansy i noticed that i wouldnt mind kissing a girl like uh.. you?" he said it sounded like more of a question though. "well malfoy i do mind kissing a guy like you so stay. away. from. me, oh yeah and dont tell anyone about this i dont want people to gossip about me, i mean i know im amazing and all and people feel the need to talk about me but i dont like the gossip. got it Malfoy?" i asked he looked a little shocked that i didnt punch him or anything violent but he shook his head "good" and with that i turned and went upstairs and got ready for bed.

Dream: I was laying in bed moaning as someone kissed my stomach he moved down slower and slower untill he reached the edge of my panties, he slid them down and kept moveing downward still kissing i moaned louder. he began kissing up ward toward my boobs, when he got to my neck he nibbiled on my soft spot and i moaned yet again, i could feel him smirk against my neck. i closed my eyes as he began to kiss my lips. After i began teasing him not letting him enter my mouth he pulled back i opened my eyes and saw the face i would have never guessed it was, draco malfoy.