Chapter 19 part 2

Authors Note:::::: I'm sorry chapter 19 was short but i got kicked off the computer so this will be the rest of chapter 19 :D enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

Oh i dont think the look on my fathers face is something natural. It looks like he's a demon or something.
"DRACO LET GO I NEED OUTTA HERE" i whisper yell in his ear
"Naw you need to stay" he says
"Miss Potter why did you feel the need to trow knifes and run away last night?" he says gestering to blaise.
"Well as i said last night blaise ruined my life." i say i can tell he wants to say i screched not said put he wants to get to his point.
"And what did mr.zabini do to ruin your life?" he asks smirking becayse he thinks im going to tell the class something embaressing.
"Well you see me and draco were good friends so blaise took a polly juice potion and kissed pansy and it crushed my heart because me and pansy are-are" i was fake crying now "LESBIAN LOVERS! yes shocking i know but were lesbian lovers. anyways it urt me because draco knew about it and i was upset that draco woulds do something like that" i cried i almost laughed though because pansy looked like she was going to throw up.
"is this the truth?" father asked me.
"Yuppers" i replie with an upside down smile (i was stiil over dracos shoulder and when i tried to esqape i ended up upside down)
"Then why dont i belive you?" he asks me
" I dont know maybe you have trust issues?" i ask innocently. thats when the class cant keep there laughter in anymore the whole room burst out laughing.
"ENOUGH EVERYONE QUIET MISS SNAPE GO TO THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"
i ignore him because he called me miss snape.
"DONT IGNORE ME" he yells comeing closer, draco gets scared drops me and siits in the closest empty seat.
"I do what i want" i say and theres a collective "Oooooooo"
"Sit down miss potter I'll deal with you after class" he sneers at me.
"Mkay thats good with me professer S" i say as if he wasnt just screaming at me.
When i sit next to draco he passes me a note.

What were you thinking?

I was thinking he called me snape when im clearly a potter

So hes probly going to suspend you

Its not like i havent been suspended before.

last time you got drunk almost got married to peeves and started dating a weasley

Hmmmm Good point.................................. Oh well it was fun. i could go for a little free time anyways.

Why are you head girl?

Why are you head boy?

Good point

My points are always good

Sure there

Your just jelouse

Of you? never

Your always jelouse of me, im smarter im sexxier, I'v fucked more people than you

you have not

All the hot 4th years exept harry , ron, and you, all the hot sixth years exept george and fred, all the hot fith years, and bill and charlie weasley in seventh year.

You fucked a weasley?

Two of them actually

Thats not something to be proud of

Why there hot?

You see draco would have replied back if my father hadnt taken the note and read it to everyone.
Before i can stand up and tell everyone im proud of my achivements harry stands up and starts yelling at dean and semeus
"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY SISTER?" he bellows at them they flinch and nodd there heads then he turns to me "YOU HAD SEX WITH A SLYTHERIN?" he screams in my face.
"No no dear brother you have it all wrong, not A slytherin all hot slytherins besides draco" i say.
Thats when the bell rings and everyone heads for the door. i try to sneak out with all the other people but my father calls me back.
"alright now what was the real reason for you throwing a knife in mr zabini?
"its basically the same storie exept i was dting draco and  laise kissed pansy while looking like draco so i broke up with bliase who i thought was draco and i guess he told draco i broke up with him." i say
"Also why are you having sex with so many people your 16!" he yells
"cause i can" is all i replie before grabbing my bag and walking out. just to be meeted with a very very livid harry, ron, fred, george, charlie, and bill. i guess news travels fast in this school.

"You cant go around fucking everyone!" yells harry
"you ant fuck our brothers!" yell ron, fred and george
"You werent supose to tell anyone!" bill yells
"You told me it would be our secret!" charlie yells
"harry im sorry but your not the boss of me, fred you cheated on me you have no right to tell me what to do, george im really sorry bestfriend but your brothers are hot, ron you are younger than me so please dont even try if my foster mom cant get me to do what she wants i highly doubt you can, bill im sorry but i was bragging and got carried away, and charlie you told half the seventh years so you cant really say much." by the time i was done i was breathing heavily.
"So i'll see you guys around" i say before turning and heading off to DADA with draco.

________________________________________________________
Okay guys im aware that bill and charlie arnt in school anymore but its my storie so i decide whos going to school.
Im also aware that i said kat had all her classes with the seventh years and the fouth years in slytherin. but again this is my storie her sechuale will change all the time so i can put diffrent people into her classes.
Also im sorry i dont write more often i really really am.
love you guys!

vote, comment, fan!! please?

XoXoXoXo,

                              Samiie