023, 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

eight years later ...

india is excited for this. she's going to the grammys with dd and she's his plus one. her and dd have been together for eight years—about to be nine. they're both twenty four and they've been through a lot but they're in the place they wanted to be.

dd, notti, ddot, edot, jayklickin, and kay flock have made it in the music industry. they drifted away from drill and became rappers that stopped dissing. after that, their fandom grew. notti and sierra are still going on strong, ddot and armani are still together, and edot and jaden have gotten engaged.

india and sierra became influencers. their social media pages have grown in the past eight years. armani is a choreographer and dancer for famous people. and jaden ended up becoming a runway model. so really, the girls are living their dream life. india's mom got married to her new boyfriend raheem and they had a baby. a babygirl called londyn.

the whole crew decided to get out of new york and they moved to california. they are like the kardashian's because they all moved close to each other. each person moved in with their partner.

dd is nominated for two grammys. best rap song and then him and notti are nominated for best collaboration. if he wins one, both or none, india is gonna support him regardless.

"i do hope he wins," india talks to the camera as she's getting her makeup done. she continued doing youtube and she now has ten million subscribers. "i can't wait to see the crew. notti, sierra, ddot, and armani are going. and then we gon see the rest at the after party."

somebody enters the makeup room and india sees her mom and little sister. londyn comes running to her older sister and india smiles. even though they have different dads, they look exactly like. just look their mom.

"you look gorgeous, baby." imani says to her daughter.

"thank you, ma," india smiles. "i'm nervous. the grammys is so huge. i hope niggas don't talk shit bout my outfit."

"your outfit is cute, dia," her mom kisses her teeth. "and you know people love you. if i love ya outfit, people will love ya outfit."

"yeah, i love it." londyn smiles as she begins playing with india's rings on her fingers.

"you ain't even see it yet, lo." india giggles.

after india is done with her makeup, her hairstylist fixes up her hair. the wig is blonde and straight. it's very long that it falls up right above her ass. after she's done with her hair, india goes in her room to put on her dress.

 after she's done with her hair, india goes in her room to put on her dress

she walks back into the room and puts on her silver heels. india fixes her hair in the mirror as her mom puts on her necklace for her. after she's done, india puts on her earrings and changes her nose piercing to match.

"so, this is my outfit," india says to the camera. "my ass looks so good in this. damn, i'm thick."

"girl," imani laughs at her daughter. "you look amazing. i hope dd wins a grammy tonight. he's going to win for sure."