021, 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

summer came by quickly and india was enjoying her time. she was with dd mostly everyday. she went to a lot of parties with jaden, alexis, sierra, and armani. india finally met alexis' girlfriend—keyara. she forgot about her dad. she still thought about nasir and alyssa. jaden and dd have been planning it together. she can't believe they plan on killing them. together.

"you thought i was feelin you? that niggas a munch." india raps along as she starts shaking her ass. she's at a party right now. her, the girls, and the boys. armani decided to throw a party with jaden. they definitely know how to throw a party because india is super drunk and high right now..

"shake some ass!" armani hypes her up as she starts recording india.

india is wylin out right now because dd isn't in the room. he's with kay and em, smoking a blunt. india took this time to get lit and shake ass. she knows once dd sees the girls instagram story, he's going to make them delete it. which is cute—in india's point of view.

"bitch ima baddie i get what i want, like!" india screams as she turns around and puts her face in the camera. armani giggles, stops recording, and posts it on her story.

"nigga, what are you doing?" dd yells as india goes to turn around to twerk again. he yanks india up and wraps his arm around her waist. "how many shots did you take, mami?"

"a lot," india smiles as she turns around to start grinding against dd. "i love you very much, david."

"i love you too, baby," dd whispers, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "c'mere. let's get you some water wit ya crossfaded ass."

dd grabs her hand in his and they walk to the kitchen. india sits on a chair as dd grabs a cold water bottle out of the fridge. he brings the water bottle to india's mouth and she drinks it. dd begins massaging her head as india downs the cold water.

"you good?" dd asks when he pulls the water away from her mouth and puts the cap on it.

"i wanna be wit you. ion wanna shake my ass no more." india whines, wrapping her arms around dd's waist and resting her head on his stomach.

"i should beat ya fuckin ass," dd mumbles. "always wanna shake ya ass and get posted. for what?"

"i wanna shake my ass on ya face," india smiles, looking up at dd who's looking down at her with his eyebrows raised. "while you eatin my coochieee."

"you so horny when ya drunk," dd chuckles. "but ya drunk and i ain't gon do nun. i was taught better."

"i know," india pouts. "i'll let you give me a baby."

"india," dd shrieks as he bursts out laughing. "i can't wait to tell you this tomorrow. ya ass finna be so embarrassed."

"what? you don't wanna give me a baby?" india asks him.

"i do but when we're older, duh. us being parents at fifteen is not it. ya mom and kay kay would kill me. you know that, right?" dd replies.

"i like that you and kevin are besties," india smiles, sighing quietly as dd starts massaging her head with his nails. "so many people are mad but i'm glad ya all had a huge talk and dropped all the beef. it makes me happy. i love the friendship between you and him."

"i love him," dd confesses. "he's like an older brother to me. he treats me the way jay and jstar treats me. i'm glad everything is dropped. the music that we all boutta make together is gon be crazy."

india purses her lips. dd gets the message and leans down to press his lips against india's. her mouth tastes like liquor but she still tastes sweet. dd will never get tired of kissing india. this is the girl he wants to kiss forever.