020, 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

"and you just let her go?" imani yells at alyssa once they get inside of the apartment. "you know her father is dangerous. you let her go by yourself? she wasn't gonna kill you or beat ya ass."

"and it's cus i'm gonna kill you." jaden reminds her, waving her gun in the air.

"let's go." kay flock tells them when he comes back from his room. he has two guns in his jeans and he's angry.

"you go home," india's mom snaps at alyssa. "you speak bout this to anybody and you'll be dead sooner than jaden plans on. go home."

alyssa nods. she leaves the apartment and the others leave behind her. they all fit into india's moms car as she drives to the address alyssa gave her. she speeds and she doesn't care. if amir puts his hands on india, she's gonna have to shoot him right there.

when they get there, they all rush out of the car. the house is amazing and imani sees her ex boyfriends car outside. kay doesn't waste any time in kicking down the door. he doesn't care that he fucked it up. all he cares about is india's safety and she better be safe.

"INDIA!" imani screams out for her daughter. "BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"in here, ma!" they heard india's voice. "come upstairs. i'm in him and natalie's room."

they all rush upstairs. there's a door that's open and they got in there. they see amir tied up to a chair with india standing behind him, holding a gun to the back of his head.

"did he hurt you?" dd asks her and india shakes her head.

"i came here and acted like everything was fine. he turned around and i knocked him out cold by hitting him with something hard to the back of his head. he woke up like five minutes ago," india replies. her voice is too calm. her eyes are dark and she's staring at the back of her dads head with a deadly gaze. "shall i tell them what alyssa told me, huh? you weird, dirty ass nigga."

"what did she tell you?" jaden questions.

india tells them what alyssa was scared to tell them. tells them that nasir is her brother. dd, kay, notti, and jaden's expressions are the same. eyes wide open along with their mouth. imani and alexis already knew. all their expressions are the same when india tells them that nasir shot her and amir tried shooting at imani.

"you dirty ass nigga," kay flock snaps at him. "you know nasir and india are siblings and you tried to get nasir to make india fall in love wit him? what kinda sick person are you? are you serious?"

"and what?" dd adds on. "you thought none of us would've found out? c'mon now. and how you feel bout ya son getting beat the fuck up by us? did he tell you that? huh?"

"he said nasir told him that he was robbed," india giggles. "you two are just alike. dumb and weak. i can't believe you thought my dukes was gon be cool wit the fact that i was hangin around you? i know ya sick ass is happy that one of ya kids turned out like you."

"why would you let our daughter turn out like this?" amir speaks up, looking at imani who's looking at him with a disgusted face. "you condone her hangin out wit drill rappers who got beef? you condone her having a gun to my head? if i'm sick, ya jus as sick."

india hits the back of his head with the gun. the others flinch from the noise. india walks around to the point where she's face to face with his father. she raises her hand and slaps him across the face.

"don't speak to my fuckin mother like that," india hisses at him. "i'm not ya fuckin daughter. you mean nothing to me. a father doesn't set up his daughter. a father doesn't let somebody else shoot his daughter. if anything, i got this from you. ya the reason i ended up like this. you let my own brother shoot me. it ain't nobody fault but ya own. don't try twisting this on my mom. i got this gun for protection and this gun gon be the reason you get off this earth."