011, 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

today is jaden's sixteenth birthday. and she's throwing a party at her house. she said there's not gonna be a lot of people. there's gonna be drinks, food, music, and smoking. so of course, india agreed. dd and em was gonna come, too. india's mom didn't say she couldn't hang out with jaden so her mom let her go when she asked.

she gets picked up by jstar. dd, ddot, and notti are also in the car. india sits right behind dd so they can hold hands and she can play with his hair a bit. she did his twists a couple of days ago. he got a lineup and he looks amazing.

"baby when i smash you, put ya back in it," they all sing along to homebody. "get that first nut then i'm back in it."

dd turns around to sing to india while notti records them.

"can you go deep you keep askin it," he sings, holding her face in his hands. "don't take a whole perc she want half of it."

"you be takin percs?" ddot asks india.

"no? the fuck i look like," india gives him a dirty face. "why you interrupt my man from singing to me?"

"cus i'm not wit my girl, so yeah. ima be a hater. nigga can't sing, anyways." ddot gives her a dirty face back.

"did you ask armani to be ya girl?" she asks him.

"no," ddot kisses his teeth. "but i know i'm the only nigga she fuckin wit and i'm only fuckin wit her. ima ask her soon. gangsta."

"yo, india," notti calls to her and she looks his way. "ya my bestie, right?"

"you my bestie fa lifeeeee," india coos, reaching over to hold his face in her hands and squish it together. "i gotta take it up wit sierra, though."

"she ain't gon care, my heart," notti kisses his teeth. "you're her friend and ya nigga is dd. she gon be cool wit it."

"fine," india sighs. she's still gonna take up wit sierra, though. she needs to hear it from her mouth. "ya my bestie."

"this is the most little kid shit i've eva seen," jstar jokes. "bestie for lifeeeee."

everybody in the car starts laughing. jaden told india she can vlog her birthday but india wants to enjoy her night, so today isn't going to be posted on youtube. she posted the date vlog on her youtube a week ago with date night w/ my boyfriend. as the title. she got 552.2k views on it. a lot of the comments were positive and some were negative but india honestly doesn't care. they're in love and that's all that matters.

when they pull up to jaden's apartment, they can already hear the music and people from outside. they all get out of the car and dd instantly grabs india's hands so they can entwine fingers.

"nah, she's lit already." jstar laughs.

they go inside to her apartment and there wasn't a lot of people but india recognized some already. they say their hi's and some people stop to talk to india to get to know her more. dd just stood behind her, arms wrapped around her waist. he clings to her every time they stop to talk to somebody. when they reach jaden, edot, armani, and sierra, they also spot jay, melz, bria, and more people.

"birthday girlllllll!" india squeals.

she walks to jaden and pulls her into a hug. the others go say hi to everybody else as they wait for jaden and india to stop their squeaking.

"you look so pretty," india gasps, running her fingers through jaden's hair. "my baby gettin grown and shit."

"ya niggas sixteen." jay jokes, giggling.

"nobody was talkin to you." jaden holds up her middle finger to him.

"open ya present right now." india tells her.