017, 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"see an opp, we gon blast him, clap him. try to run up, you get turned into ashes! me and notti like curry and klay, try to run up, you get shot in ya face!" india and her mom raps along to evil twins pt. 2 as her mom drives her to school.

india is glad her and her mom are good now. the little rocky stage they had when her mom didn't trust dd is past them. her mom loves dd. she asks about him all the time, every time dd comes over, she always makes his favorite food. india just loves seeing everybody cool now. and the reason why is because of her. she's forever gonna be happy for that.

"aight, baby. i only have two classes today. ima come pick you up and we can do sum. aight?" her mom says when she parks in front of the school. india nods and presses a kiss to her mom's cheek before getting out of the car.

india sees alexis and taurus waiting for her in the front of the school. they greet her before they walk into school. all three of them are so glad that school's about to be done and summer vacation is about to start. india can actually spend time with her friends without having to worry about homework or none of that. she always loved summer.

when lunch comes around, the three of them decide to go smoke instead of chilling at the lunch table. they go outside to the back stairwell where there's no cameras and barely any teachers be around.

"i went to the shootin range a few days ago," india tells the two as she sparks up her blunt. "it was fun. the gun was heavy in my hand, though."

"that's good," alexis replies. "gotta learn how to shoot cus there's people after you. it might seem scary but them muhfuckas ain't gon fight you if they come back to try to finish the job. gotta shoot at em back. that's the world we live in."

"nah, i'm already," india says, looking up to the sky as she blows the smoke out. "it's just scary to think that i have to shoot somebody, ya know? i think that shit would change me. especially if they die."

"let's hope you don't gotta shoot nobody," taurus speaks up. "ion want dat shit to change you."

"word." alexis agrees.

they smoke in silence as music plays in the background. being around alexis and taurus brings her peace. they can talk about anything. besides the others, these two are her real friends. india thought taurus was gonna be a bit like nasir and tried flirting wit her. taurus treats her like she's one of the guys and that's what she likes.

"i gotta pee, hollon." india says when they're done smoking the blunt.

"want me to go witchu?" alexis asks and india shakes her head.

"jus stay out here wit taurus. ima be quick."

india leaves everything wit em except for her phone. she runs back inside of the school to quickly use the bathroom. she's glad there's nobody inside because usually when she's here, there's girls smoking their nic, rolling up, or gossiping.

after she's done washing her hands, she heads out to leave but when she opens the door, nasir is standing outside wit an angry look on his face. india can say he looks like somebody pissed him the fuck off. she just doesn't know why he's standing outside of the girls bathroom.

india doesn't say nothing to him. she goes to walk out of the bathroom but before she can even blink, nasir wraps two of his hands around her neck, walks her back in the bathroom, and slams her against the wall.

india lets out a wince. her hand goes up to try and move nasir's hands from her neck but he grips it tighter and gets close to her face.

"i tried fuckin playin nice witchu," nasir growls at her. india keeps trying to push him off but he gets closer and his grip on her neck gets tighter. she can barely breathe right now. "i apologized to you but now that i'm really looking at you? i fuckin hate you. ya an opp bitch. messed wit the wrong niggas and that's what got ya ass shot. you ain't on shit, india. just cus you gotta nigga who think he onndat and kay flock got outta jail, don't think ya safe."