015, 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

on the other side on new york, in mahattan, two people smirk as they look through instagram and see the news about india being shot. they weren't shocked that she lived through it. the comments were wishing her well and a lot of people was saying it's dd. just the way they planned. they know it's gonna be proven it's not him but maybe it'll make dd make him blame himself. and him and india will finally break up.

"i'm mad i couldn't take a shot at imani." the older guy says, kissing his teeth.

"she's used to it. she knows how to duck from shots." the younger guy replies, laughing.

"ima see how this shit turns out. everybody bouta hate them doa and oy niggas." the older guy chuckles as he puts the blunt to his lips.

so far, everything's going according to plan.

india recovered quickly. it's early may and now she's back home and going to school. kay flock dropped more music and a lot of people were still talking shit bout dd saying he was gon die soon. a lot of people were confused when they saw clips of jstar and kay flock hanging out together when they went to get food for everybody waiting in the hospital when india was shot. people were also confused when dougie followed all of the oy niggas that india is really close wit and they all followed him back.

india's happy that everybody's cool. she knows a lot of people are still blamin dd for her getting shot and she reassures him everyday that he's not the reason why. she has a feeling that there's a deeper meaning to this. if it was because of dd, they would've never try to shoot her mom, it doesn't make sense.

when india got on her phone, a lot of people sent her messages. they were wishing a fast recovery for her and sending her so much love. she got her own little fan base and she's seen the edits they've made of her. all the love she's gotten is the reason why she pulled through and made it through recovery quickly.

when she went back to school, a lot of people talked to her, also. they all gave india a big card which some people signed and wrote her cute little messages. she didn't know this many people felt like this about her. it made her happy.

"ya scar is so cute," alexis tells india when they're sitting down for lunch. india has a scar on her stomach from the surgery. it's cute and she always wear crop tops. she doesn't care. "just make you more of a badass, ya know? so sexy."

"girl, i love it," india giggles, looking down and tracing her scar wit her finger. "i think all scars are badass. it feels good not to be in pain, though. i can laugh and move without wincing."

"how did it even feel? to be shot?" taurus asks her.

"to be honest, ian feel shit," india replies as she sips on her water. "ian even peep that i was shot till kay told me. it only hurt when i tried moving. shit hurt like a bitch. my whole body felt on fire. and then the pain was too much so i just passed out. i just remember waking up in the hospital and seeing my dukes there. that's all i remember, to be honest."

"girl when ya mom called me to tell me the news, i was dead bout to text you, and ask you how was the party," alexis speaks up. "yo i swear .. my heart dropped. worda bro. the support you got was amazing. the doa and oy niggas comin together was cute."

"bro, them niggas are besties," india kisses her teeth. "dd told me dougie is his fav. and then kay always askin me bout dd. like bro, jus speak to each other. drop allat beef. it ain't that serious. they've been around each other so many times after the hospital situation. dd and kay literally smoked wimme in my room. just us three. and they were talkin bout music."

"nah, kay flock featuring dd osama? that shit would go crazy." taurus says. alexis and india nod their heads, agreeing wit him.

they get interrupted by nasir and alyssa waking up to them. india stops eating her sandwich and she looks up, raising one of her eyebrows.