016, 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

dd is in the studio, recording another song. he's with ddot and notti is just watching the two of them rap with a smile on his face. india is sitting next to him as she's on live. dd said they can hear a snippet of what they're recording and then her and notti leaves the room when they don't need to hear more of the songs.

"notti my bestie, ya," india smiles, putting her phone close to notti's phone. "ya think ya bestie's tough? nah. i got the perfect one right here."

"you perfect, too." notti smiles at her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

user : aww i love y'all baddddd

user : i ship ❤️

"nah, don't start ya bullshit," notti says when he reads the comment of somebody shipping them. "sierra and dd will kill ya niggas."

"worddd." india laughs.

taurus2tact : india get in the stu

"i'm not a rapper," india mugs the camera. "don't eva say no shit like that."

"she gon send dd a voice mail cussing him out and he's gonna use that for an opening onna song." notti jokes.

"i cuss dat nigga out in person. gangsta." india says as she sticks her tongue out.

"you don't cuss nobody out, nigga," dd yells from the booth. "every time i cuss you out, it's silent. cus you know better."

india rolls her eyes and looks at the camera. "ya, say i won't get up and beat this niggas ass."

"you won't." notti says.

user : you won't

jaykozart : you won't

dougieb__ : you won't 😂😂

"aii, hold my phone ethan."

india passes her phone to notti who flips the camera around. india gets up and puts her shorts up. dd isn't rapping right now so she walks into the booth—with notti hot on her trail—and jumps on dd's back, with a yell. ddot just stands there and watches as she wraps her arms around his neck. dd brings his arm back to wrap around her waist before backing her up into the wall.

"oh shit!" notti instigates.

dd turns around and quickly wraps both of his hands around india's neck. india brings up her hand to hold dd's arms.

"keep fuckin playin wimme," he snaps, voice low so only india can hear him. india's eyes widen because he looks like he's really mad. "thinkin shits funny till i violate you. quit this shit out for social media, word."

user : i'm sending this video to the cops

"i was jokin," india whispers. "why are you so mad, dd?"

"cus you keep fuckin playin wimme," he replies. "you see i'm in the studio and shit and you wanna joke for ya live. after i stop chokin you, end dat shit. understand?"

"move, bro. what the fuck," india snaps back at him, pushing him away so can release the hold on his neck. ddot and notti realize they're not joking and they look at each other. notti quickly ends the live and holds india's phone in his hand. "stop talkin like you my father. i was just playin witchu. fuck you gettin mad for?"

"i just answered that question, fuck you asking me again for?" dd yells at her.

"it was clearly a rhetorical question, nigga. i'm not dumb. i know you answered. actin like you don't repeat the same question after it's already been answered," india yells back at him. "and don't yell at me, what the fuck. ion give a fuck how gangsta you are. lower ya tone when talkin to me. ion yell at you like dat."