𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

So... life has been shit.

Roman has completely stopped talking to me, from me avoiding him to him avoiding me. Seth and Dean have been nice but I know they something that I don't.

He hasn't even checked if I was okay after that whole incident. My neck has been hurting me even more than usual, the DDT must've really done a number on my neck.

I decided to suck up my pride and get a check up. The trainer told me that my neck isn't looking good, they want me to get a scan but for the mean time, I have to stop wrestling as they have a feeling I might have fractured my neck.

Which is absolute bullshit since I'm perfectly fine, if I broke my neck I would be paralysed.

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with the match, everyone will understand if you pull out?" Seth asks as I apply my makeup on my slightly bruised neck.

Tonight was Payback, finally the PPV we've been waiting for. Tonight I have my match with Nikki Bella and I'm extremely excited, since the Bella's betrayed me I'm ready to beat some ass.

"Yes Seth I'm fine, trust me that trainer is making a whole drama out of nothing." Seth and Dean look to each other before wishing me good luck.

After they left my locker room, I got dressed into my ring gear, luckily Sandra pulled through and got me this gear which I'm in love with.

(ring gear)

(ring gear)

After getting dressed I grabbed my title and headed down the hallway towards the gorilla. The hallway was unusually empty, which was weird especially for tonight being PPV.

The further I walk down the hall, the weirder I started feeling, as if I was being followed. I turn around and was punched in the face by Brie Bella.

I drop my title and collapse on the floor, a few other figures pounded on me, they pulled my hair, punched me in the face and ribs and stamped on my body