𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

What the fuck? Why is he here? What does he want? When did he even start watching wrestling?

Jason's little cameo in the audience, threw me completely off. I've not seen him in almost six months, and those six months has been the best months I've experienced in years.

I was able to make friends, wrestle, even become the champion again, and the one time I'm actually happy, he has to come back and ruin it.

I didn't know what to do, or how to react. As soon as we made eye contact, he smirked at me, in a creepy way as if he wanted me to see him.

I quickly made my way out of the ring and to the back to the curtains. Vince and the rest of the producers were trying to congratulate me on my win, but I moved past all of them.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to them, I knew I would break down any minute.

I rush to the women's locker room, I open the door and was greeted with silence, luckily it was empty, I say down on an empty bench.

All I could think of is him, why does he always do this?

I knew I was going to have to talk to him, but I don't think so soon, especially not at my work place. I wipe away the few stray tears on my cheeks, I need to suck it up and stay strong for the rest of the night.

I have to wait for Roman's match with Batista then we can go to the hotel. I change out of my ring gear, into a white tank top and low waist jeans.

(outfit)

(outfit)

I made my way out of the women's changing room, heading to the men's locker room. I knock on the door, Dolf opens it and greets me. "Hey Kristal." He waves at me, I wave back at him. "Hey Dolf."

"Nice match out there, you were really good." I compliments. "Awe thank you Dolf."

"So may I ask what brings you here?" He says, I then remember why I was there in the first place. "Oh yeah, I wanted to know if Roman was in here, I need to talk to him about something important."

Dolf looked a bit disappointed once I mentioned Roman's name, I would have questioned him but I really needed to speak to Roman first. "Oh, let me get him." He replies awkwardly before he walks back into the room a few seconds.

Roman then walks out of the room in his gear, most likely for his match. I've always found his gear and his wet hair very attractive, I try to hide my blush as he smirks at my embarrassment. "Hey pretty lady, you summoned me." I cheese at his comment. "Yeah I wanted to ask you for a favour." I bite my lip. "Okay what do you need?"

"If it's alright with all of you, after your match with Batista, can we go straight back to the hotel?" Roman frowns a little. "Yeah sure, is everything okay?" I could tell he was becoming concerned with my very random request.