𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

I've still not spoken to Roman since our awkward encounter last week. I do feel bad because he does look like he wants to talk to me, but I'm not ready yet.

I'm afraid to let him in, I don't to be left heart broken. But at the same time, I'm hurting him in the process.

Tonight I planned on speaking to him, probably at the end of the show, I have no match only promos and meet and greets so I have plenty of time to catch up with him. From what I've heard I know that Evolution and The Shield have a contract signing for Payback which is this Sunday.

They are having another rematch, but I have complete faith in the shield to deal with Evolution, but lately Evolution has been beating the shield's ass every opportunity they get. Which makes me a bit worried for them but I'm praying everything goes well for them.

I've just finished my promo interview for my match with Nikki on Payback. I was walking down the hall.

"Kristal!" Randy shouts, I roll my eyes at the dickhead and kept on walking, hoping he leaves me alone

"Kristal!" He shouts again, I try to walk faster, but I stopped when a disgustingly familiar figure stood in my way.

"Randy move."

"Wait Kristal."

"No I don't want to hear it, leave me alone."

I was about to turn around and walk away from him. "It's about you." I stopped in my tracks, I knew it was foolish to entertain Randy, especially after all the crap he's put me through.

But once in our lives we were friends and I could tell he was being sincere.

"Okay fine, what do you want?"

"Look, even though I'm still upset about what you did in extreme rules... but I cared about you, I still do. So just stay away from Roman."I can't believe this guy, what is this guy on? He still cares about me but decides to use me as bait to attack the shield? Yeah make it make sense.

"Oh, now I get it. You're jealous. I betrayed you and your little group and even though it's been months since, you're still holding it against me and won't let it go. So instead of just admitting that you're bitter, you're trying to isolate me then come to the rescue at the end."

"Kristal that's not what I'm doing! I warning you as a friend! Stay away, it's for your own good."

"Okay Randy, I need to go to the screening room to support my friends, because that's what friends actually do for one another."