𝖘𝖎𝖝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

I've been training extremely hard for my extreme rules match between Aj and I. Once I get that championship, I can finally have my own storyline and I can stop being Randy's valet.

Maybe then I can actually some friends here, Randy is extremely paranoid so it's hard to leave the locker room and speak to people except my makeup artist, she's nice I guess.

So I basically alone, Roman and I haven't spoken since that incident with Seth in the parking lot. I'm still embarrassed so I think it's for the best.

"You would do something about it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's Raw tonight and I've got to be valet Randy's during his segment with Evolution, which sucked.

I'm tired of this storyline, it's just grown men acting like high schoolers.

I get dressed into something a bit more formal since the segment doesn't involve wrestling.

(outfit)

(outfit)

I leave the dressing room to find my makeup artist since the segment starts in only 20 minutes. As I was on my phone trying to text her, I bump into a hard chest.

"Oh I'm sorry." I mutter as look up off my phone, oh great it's Roman. The one guy I was trying to avoid. He was about to say something but I speed walk off, I can't deal with the embarrassment of this conversation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Roman's P.O.V

I watch her as she speeds away, I wanted to apologise for Seth's outburst. I feel really bad because it's not her fault that Evolution is targeting us.

Randy dragged her into this, he's the one hogging her.

Not one wrestler has even spoken to her because he's made sure to isolate her, the one time she talks to us. Seth happens.

I told Seth it wasn't cool what he said to her, but Seth is stubborn. But he agreed to apologise to her, but I know he said that just to get me off his back.

"Hey bro you alright, you look out of it." Dean pats my back I reassure him that I'm alright. "Come on, we got to find Seth before their segment starts."

EVOLUTION SEGMENT