𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

Tonight was Monday night Raw, I'm supposed to Randy's valet for his match with Batista and against the usos.

I was not at all excited for this match because I kind of look like arm candy, but anything for screen time a guess?

(outfit)

After getting dressed, I went to the makeup station to finish off my look. The woman did my makeup to perfection then she gelled my hair back into a high ponytail.

As she was finishing up, Randy and Batista walk up to me in their ring gear. It must be time to go. "Hey guys." I wave at them, they greet me back. "Ready to beat some ass?" I smirk at them. "Don't we always." Randy winks at me, I roll my eyes at him. I thank the woman and get up off the chair and follow them to the gorilla.

As the staff we getting preparing for the match, Randy leans over to my ear and whispers. "Don't be nervous, just smile and strut."

Was I that nervous, I've been a valet before years ago but this is my first time being a valet for Randy. I was already uncomfortable being seen as a piece of meat and Randy wasn't helping at all.

But I guess he was trying to cheer me up, so I won't think too much of it. He takes my arm and links it with his, a bit weird but I look past it.

THE USOS VS BATISTA & RANDY ORTON

Batista's music came on, I pat him on the shoulder wishing him good luck, he smiles at me before jogging to the ramp

I try to remove my arm from Randy's but he tightens his hold. "Want this to be convincing or not?" He voices, I frown at him as his music comes on.

"The viper Randy Orton accompanied by Kristal Marshall, are they our new WWE power couple?" Michael Cole says.

He leads us down the ramp, I could tell that most people were surprised by me being with Randy, I'm surprised myself. But I try to ignore the weird looks.