𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

After my encounter with Jason, we all got into the car and headed down to the hotel. It was a very quiet and uneventful ride, but I was in no mood to talk, I just wanted to go to bed.

Tonight I was sharing a room with Cameron, I wasn't too against sharing with her but I know she just wants to go out and gossip. Once we reached the hotel, I quietly thank the boys for the ride and check into the room.

I open my door, revealing Cameron talking on the phone, probably to her boyfriend. She waves at me but I just ignore her and walk straight to my room, I slam the door shut and crash down on the bed.

I didn't even care that I still had my shoes on or I still have makeup on.

I just want to be left alone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Roman's P.O.V

Kristal has been completely silent every since that guy spoke to her, she didn't even say a word through out the car ride except for thanking us for the ride.

I wanted to help her and make her feel better, but she's the one that needs to open up and let me in.

"Bro, that guy must've really messed Kristal up." Dean says as we unpack our stuff. "Yeah, I've never seen her so out of it before." Seth agrees. "Good thing you punched him, by the way nice right hook." Dean laughs, Seth joins in but I stay silent.

"Roman, you've been quite all night, what's on your mind?" Dean asks. "Kristal, I just want to help her, I don't want her to fall back into her old self."

"I get that, but you gotta give her time, let her process what's going on. Look, we're all going out for drinks later on, I bet she'll come." Seth adds. "Okay, but if she says no, then I'm going to see her."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been two hours since we've been at the hotel, tonight we're all going for dinner then after we'll go to the bar for some drinks, since Kristal isn't answering her phone I've decided to go and see her.

I asked Trinity if she knew what room she was in, luckily Trin pulled through and got me the room number. I walked down the hall looking room to room till I eventually found it, I took a deep breath before knocking.

Cameron opens it, she looked a little stressed. "Hey Cameron? Is Kristal coming out?"

"Hey Roman, umm about Kristal.. she doesn't want to go out, she's locked herself in her room. I've tried to talk to her but she doesn't want to listen." She sighs, maybe that's what stressing her out.

"Can I talk to her?"

"Ooh do you have a little crush?" She gives me "that" look, I roll my eyes at her.

Even though I do like Kristal but I'm never going to admit that to Cameron, she'll never stop teasing me for it.

"No, I'm just a good friend who's checking up on someone in need."

"Okay if you say so." She winks at me before letting me into the room.

She points out the locked room, then leaves for dinner. I knock on the door, there was no response. "Hello, Kristal it's me Roman." Still no answer, looks like I'm going to have to try a different approach.

"Look Kristal, I just want to make sure you're okay." Still no answer, I had a feeling that we're going to be here for a while.

"Kristal, don't let what Jason said get to you, remember when we were on the beach and you were talking about how happy you are now, you finally made friends, started wrestling, happy you met me. Don't let six months of progress go to waste over some dickhead with an eyebrow slit."