𝖔𝖓𝖊

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

BREAKING NEWS

JASON MOMOA SPOTTED AT EMPIRE CLUB IN LA WITH A WOMAN WHO IS NOT KRISTAL MARSHALL!

IS IT THE END OF THE IT COUPLE OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT?

- mtv sports

"Kristal listen to me it's all lies! Baby! Please listen to me!" Jason pled as I frantically packed all of my belongings into my suitcase. "All I've done is listen to you Jason! Time after time when these cheating articles come out, I always take your side and where has it gotten me?" I shout at him as I throw the items in my hands on the ground.

"And that's why I've always loved you, you've always trusted me and this is why you need to trust me again when I tell you this is a lie." He tries to touch my face but I swat his hand away.

"Nope! I'm done Jason, find some other girl to manipulate. I've given up everything for you, my family, my life, my friends, even my career." I whimper as hot tears roll down my cheeks.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Stop whining about your stupid career it wasn't going to go anywhere anyways. The only reason WWE kept you for that long was because of your ass!" I slap him right across the face. "I hate you!" I spit at him, I zip up my full suitcase and roll it out of the room.

Jason runs after me, he grabs my hand, stopping me by the front door. "Look Kristal... I'm sorry. I just don't want you to leave."

He tried his best to look convincing, but all it was an act. "Sure Jason, you knew what you were doing all those times, I'm not going to look like a fool again. So fuck off out of my life."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Shh it's okay baby you don't have to pretend to be fine. You are allowed to cry and feel hurt." Mum runs her fingers through my matted hair, while she consoles me. After leaving Jason's house I decided to go back home to New York. I needed to be surrounded by my loved ones at a time like this.

"I know mum, but I love him..." I sniff as I wipe away my tears, just for more to pour down.

"I know baby, it will take a while for you to fully move on. It's okay to still love him, eventually you will be able to move on and maybe even find someone who is will truly love you."

"Thanks mum you always know how to make a girl feel better about themself." I laugh as I indulge her into a tight hug. "It's okay baby. Take as much time as you need until you're ready." She rubs my back as she places a small kiss on my forehead.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a spending the night crying my eyes out, Christina forces me to come out of hiding and face the world.

Christina is one of my closest friends who I stayed in contact with while I was with Jason, he never liked her and the feeling was mutual.

I'm beyond scared, this wasn't Jason's first cheating scandal, he's had many over the past six years we were together for. People would bully me for still staying with him, I would get trolled on twitter, I was even compared to the girls he cheated on me with. It was very emotionally traumatic for me.