𝖙𝖜𝖔

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

"So Kristal, you're saying you want to come back to WWE."

"Yes, I think it's time for me to come home." I nod nervously.

"Well, how do I know if you're going to randomly leave like last time because of a boyfriend?" Vince raises his eyebrow at me, I look down at my lap, I had a feeling that was coming. When I told Vince I was leaving he was beyond pissed. He knew it was due to Jason, no one liked Jason.

Jason had some unsavoury things to say about Vince and the company around the time I was still working here. It was even to a point he was banned from coming backstage because of his antics.

"Don't worry Vince, we're over, Jason won't be a problem." I reassure him, hoping he can't tell my slight hesitation when saying we're over.

Even though I try to act like I'm fine, but deep down I'm a wreck, I don't know where to put myself. I'm so used to Jason being in control, but now I'm in control and I don't know what to do with all this power.

"Listen Kristal, I've always liked you. Not because you're a good wrestler but because you have that fire in you. I want you to find that fire again, so I'll hire you." Vince voices before putting his hand out, one side of me wanted to run out of the room but the other side of me wanted to shake his hand.

I shook his hand, I felt proud of myself. I'm a wrestler again.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm so proud of you baby." Mum hugs me tightly after I tell her the news. "Thank you mum."

"I knew you could do it, now all you got to do now is get in the gym." She pats my stomach, as she gets up off the sofa.

"What do you mean? I don't need to go to the gym." I scoff at her, she rolls her eyes at me. "Come on Kristal, when was the last time you stepped in a gym. You might do an occasional workout but now since you're now an athlete again you need to constantly workout." Mum says as she fixes me up a chicken salad.

Well I did gain a bit of wait due to stress but I didn't think it was that bad. Am I fat?

"Okay baby come eat." Mum ushers me towards the dining the table.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I stand in front of the mirror, I was only in my underwear. All I could do was stare at my stomach, I kept on asking the same question over and over.

Am I fat?

How am I going to fit in my gear?

I need to lose weight.

My phone starts ringing, I quickly pick it up to see it's WWE creative team.

"Hello is this Kristal Marshall?"

"Yes."

"Hi Kristal if you don't remember me, I'm Paul Heyman and I'm apart of WWE creative team."

"Hi Paul it's been awhile, it's nice talking to you again."

"Hope all is well, I know it's been some time since we've last spoken, but I would love if we meet in person and discuss your upcoming storyline."