𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

Tonight was Extreme Rules. The night that I've been waiting for. My first match since coming back, I've spent these past few weeks training, perfecting my moves and working on my mic skills and stage presence.

For once I actually feel confident.

In myself, my body, myself. I feel ready to prove to the world that I'm more than a joke, I'm more than just Jason's girlfriend.

Today is the day I prove to the world that I am the next divas champ.

Tonight I was placed in the divas locker room, from now on I'm going to have to be more interactive with the divas and other wrestlers.

I was sat on the bench tying up my boot laces. My gear was slightly uncomfortable, especially the latex, but it was very nice and I really appreciate Sandra's work.

(gear with knee high black boots)

"Good luck Kristal, hope you win." Nikki Bella hugs me, Brie joins in the hug. "I'm in love with your gear." Brie takes my hand and spins me around. "Look at her ass, I think the match is the least of your worries." Nikki jokes as she gently slaps my ass, I swat her hand away.

We part ways as I walk up the the makeup and hair station. I was greeted by Natalya and the other makeup artists. Natalya has a match against Tamina to kickoff the show.

"How are you feeling?" Natalya asks. "Nervous but I'm ready. I really need to win this match, there's so much riding in this."

"Kristal, come on! You're a legend around here. People respect you and people love you. You're going to be fine. Don't worry about the authority or Aj. Focus on yourself and that championship that I know you're going to win." Nat gets up off the chair and embraces me in a hug, I really needed that pep talk.

"Thanks Nat, I really appreciate it. Good luck on your match, make sure to beat Tamina's ass, I don't need her interfering in my own match."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once my hair and makeup was done I head down to the viewing room.