𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

After my encounter with Jason and the kiss, I needed a break, after doing a house show in Chicago, I went back to New York to see my mum and Christina.

I needed to confide in my best friend, and Christina was the best a giving me advice.

"So you're telling me you finally stood up to that toe nail looking bitch and kissed your man?" Christina shrikes, I nod my head she was really proud of me, she hugs me tightly.

"Wow Kristal, I'm happy that you shut him down, but now we need to discuss a certain shield member."

"Uhhh do we have too?"

"Yes, we do. How was the kiss? Did you use tongue?"

"Okay you need to chill out, the kiss was really good, it was soothing but rough at the same time. We did use just a little bit of tongue."

"Shit! You guys went at it! Have you spoken to him since?"

"No... I don't know what to say, I'm still a bit embarrassed."

"Girl, if he kissed you back, trust me he's into you, don't leave him hanging just act normal."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After visiting Christina I travelled to our next show. Tonight I had a match against Brie Bella, I was really excited since Brie is really good in the ring.

I made it to the locker room, it wasn't too filled since it was early, I said hi to all the girls that were there and got changed into my ring gear.

(outfit)

(outfit)

"Hey girl, are you okay? You seem out of it." Nikki sits next to me, I've always liked Nikki and she's also been nice to me, so I felt that I could trust her with this information.

"I'm a bit embarrassed, I kissed Roman last night." I mutter, Nikki squeals in excitement, I place my hand over her mouth to shut her up. "Sorry... but you kissed Roman? How was it? Is he a good kisser? Did you guys use tongue?"

Why is everyone is obsessed with tongue? Is it the new trend or something?

"It was really good."

"Then why are you embarrassed?" She frowns.
"Because I kissed him, what if he didn't like me or he kissed me back out of pity?" I run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Kristal be for real, this guy likes you. Everyone in the locker room knows this, even when we went out for dinner, this guy was staring at you the whole time." Nikki says.

"What should I do?"

"I think you should act normal, you've made it clear that you like him, so it's his turn to make a move."