The Throne of Hell

(as the title is shown the beginning of "One Hell of a Time" plays)

Cuphead ran as fast as he could down the corridor. He skidded around a corner and pressed himself against the wall. After he caught his breath, Cuphead peaked around the door frame and surveyed the surrounding area.

"Tag!" Mugman yelled as he tapped Cuphead on the shoulder.

"AAAAAHG" Cuphead screamed as he jumped so hard he hit his head on the ceiling. While Cuphead was dazed on the floor Mugman turned around and dived out the window.

"Oh, you're not getting away THAT easily!" Cuphead yelled as he got to his feet and got ready to pursue Mugman when he heard the doorbell ring.

"QUICK!" Cuphead yelled," Everybody in position!"

Mugman dived back through the window and Chalice jumped out of a cupboard she was hiding in. the trio rushed to the door, lined up and opened it."

"Back so soon dearest Kettle?" they all said with halos above their heads. They all stood there for a moment before looking at who had actually rung the doorbell.

"The devil?" they all said, "what are you doing here?"

The devil was standing in the doorway, slumped and with a forlorn look on his face.

"Look," the devil said, "I need your help."

"Why would we want to help you?!" Mugman exclaimed, "you've been trying to take Cuphead's soul for the past ten months and you tried to kill us less than a month ago!"

"I'll make a deal, any deal , just PLEASE HELP MEEE."

Cuphead's eyes lit up

"We'll do you a favour," he said, "if you give us an infinite jar of cookies."

"It's a deal!" the devil said excitedly, "i'll give you the jar of cookies when i get my pitchfork back."

Mugman, who had only just processed what was happening, turned to his brother

"CUPHEAD YOU WATER BRAINED NUMBSKULL!" he yelled, "you do realise that you could have asked for anything! Immortality, immense power, a million dollars, LITERALLY ANYTHING! And you chose cookies!"

"Oh, you're just getting worked up over nothing," Cuphead dismissed.

"What d'ya need help with anyway," Chalice asked

The devil held his breath and then quickly blurted out what happened

"Stickler's taken over hell, stolen my pitchfork and is defending hell with an army of demons."

"So not only have you been locked out of hell, but you've been usurped too." Cuphead said. Then the three cups burst into laughter.

"Yes, yes, how funny," the devil said sarcastically, " you've already made the deal so you have to help me."