Run 'N Gun

(as the title is shown, the first few bars of "Forest Follies" plays)

"10, 9, 8..." Mugman counted.

Cuphead snapped back to reality and dashed down the hall trying to find a place to hide. He skidded as he tried to turn a corner and bumped into the wall. After he bumped into the wall, Cuphead saw that, at the contact point, a small, mysterious door had opened.

It was the size of a large safe, with dark metal walls and wallpaper covering the front which previously disguised it.

Cuphead saw the opportunity for a good hiding spot and promptly tried to get in the safe.

"Found you!" said Mugman behind him.

"Aww banana oil," Cuphead replied with half his head wedged in the box. He pulled his cup free and began to inspect the safe.

"I wonder what this is for?" Cuphead said as he brought out a strange light blue sphere with a label stuck to the back

"Looks like some sort of crystal ball," Mugman stated

"What does it say on that label at the back?" Cuphead asked

Mugman turned the ball around in his hands and started to read what it said on the label, out to Cuphead

                                                            The Peashooter talisman

                                                                           £16.99

                                                            To activate please read 

                                                              Out the spell stated

                                                                           Below

                                                                Ego míttere volō.

                                                              Ego necā́re volō.

As Mugman read out the last two lines, a pale blue vortex started to swirl around him. Cuphead was pulled into the vortex with Mugman. It also pulled various paintings and other household objects into the swirl.

After a few seconds, there was a loud "Pop" and the vortex disappeared, letting everything that was in it clatter to the floor. Cuphead managed to stick the landing and stay standing and Mugman fell flat on his face and was helped up by Cuphead.

"We should really stop reading spells before we know what they do," Mugman said " and the label didn't even say what just happened!"

"Ehh, i ain't too worried about it," Cuphead said.