Rain-Rain, Go Away

(as the title is shown, a piano version of "Rain Rain, Go Away plays")

The sun rose over the Inkwell isles, shining its light on the overly saturated grass and hills.

Cuphead and Mugman were lying in their beds sleeping peacefully when a ray of light shone through a crack in the curtains and directly into both of their eyes. The brothers both woke up simultaneously and were simultaneously blinded by the ray of light.

"Uhhg," Cuphead groaned, "at least we know the weathers good,"

"It's meant to be sunny out there, not in here," Mugman said, "does look like a good day to try out our new boomerang though."

"Yup," Cuphead replied

The two got up, got dressed and went downstairs where Elder Kettle was making Pancakes.

"Good morning boys," Elder Kettle said

"Good morning Elder Kettle," the cups chimed as they sat down at the table.

Cuphead grabbed the bottle of syrup and squirted some into his mouth. He then opened wide so that the pancakes that Elder Kettle flipped to him landed directly in his mouth. He swallowed them all in one.

Mugman however, squirted some syrup into his mouth, mimicking his brother, but ended up choking on the syrup. Cuphead got out of his chair and slapped Mugman on the back a few times to help him cough up all the syrup.

"Thanks *chough* Cuphead" Mugman spluttered.

Elder Kettle then walked over with a pile of Pancakes balanced on the end of the spatula.

"I thought that i'd just bring them to you this time." Elder Kettle said as he plonked the pancakes onto Mugman's plate. Mugman squirted an ungodly amount of syrup onto them and ate them in one bite.

"Thanks Elder Kettle," they both said

"Hohoho," Elder Kettle chuckled, "since you boys seem to be getting along so well today, I probably have time to see my chiropractor and have my Moustache waxed. Toodaloo!"

And with that, Elder Kettle walked out the house and down the road to the town.

"Now let's go grab the boomerang," Cuphead announced.

"Yea" Mugman agreed and the two ran back upstairs

***

"I know it's here somewhere," Cuphead said, rummaging through his cupboard.

"We've been looking for that boomerang for almost an hour," Mugman complained," You need to organise your things more."

"Relax," Cuphead said, "it's here somewhere. AHA!"

Cuphead pulled out the boomerang and held it in the air.

"Good, now let's go, time's a-wastin."

The two brothers ran down the stairs, opened the door and...