Flower Power

(as the tile is shown, the first few bars of "Floral Fury" plays)

After the ordeal with Elder Kettle's veggies, he had decided to grow something else. Flowers.

As he watered them he took in a deep breath and started to sing a song. (to the same tune of "i love my little veggies'')

🎶I love my little flowers. I love to watch them grow.🎶

🎶They add a splash of colour and they make the garden glow.🎶

🎶I grew them from a tiny seed, placed in small neat rows.🎶

🎶I love them all so equally, daisy, phlox or rose.🎶

🎶But even though I love you so, you seem to seem to stay so small.🎶

🎶So now I have to find a way to make you strong and tall!🎶

Just as he finished, Cuphead and Mugman burst through the front door. They were running around, laughing as they threw wads of flour at each other.

"Oh boooooooooyyyyyys!" Elder Kettle said as he waved the two brothers towards him," since you did such an amazing job last time, would you be able to look after these flowers for your Elder Kettle?"

Cuphead spoke up, "Actually we were just going to..

"Wonderful!" Elder kettle cut in "I'm off to see my chiropractor"

Before the two cups could protest, Elder kettle had left.

Cuphead: "Let's scram, he can't force us to do this if he's not here."

Mugman: "But what if we do make his flowers grow?"

Cuphead: "uhhhg, please don't bring up that sentimental stuff again and make me look after some dumb plants, just because it is the "right thing to do"."

Mugman: "No, i just had a thought. Remember when Elder Kettle found the giant veggies, he was in a good mood for weeks. He even gave us cookies."

Cuphead: "oh yea."

Mugman: "so if we make his flowers grow really big..."

Cuphead:" we can get cookies!"

Mugman: "only Problem is, how to we make these flowers grow."

Cuphead:" if only there was a convenient giant flower that'll just happen to appear."

Cuphead looked around expectantly ,waiting for a giant flower to turn up. None did.

"Aww banana oil, lets just try some stuff and see if it works."

* * *

Attempt:1

Cuphead had brought the piano outside and was playing a ragtime tune while Mugman sang the word "grow" repeatedly to the tune of the song.