Fifteen

Fourth day and it was already going well. Sure, Donghyuck had thought about how he had very little time left to be alive and thank God or his lucky stars for allowing him to live for this long with very little sad moments.

He was most grateful for having come across Renjun. The boy had only saved himself from depression before his last moments and he couldn't be more grateful to whoever decided this upon his destiny.

Renjun had planned a few cute date ideas from which Donghyuck could pick. Now, they're on their way to the arcade to play bowling. Hand-in-hand, of course.

"Hyung, how long are we gonna be playing?" The younger asked, a small pout on his lips as he rested his head onto Renjun's head as they walked. Uncomfortable it was but he wanted to cuddle the older for a bit.

Renjun smiled, rubbing circles onto the back of his hand, humming softly, "How much ever long you wanna be playing. We call it quits as soon as you're tired or had enough, alright?"

Donghyuck giggled and nodded, "Alright. But I wanna have ice-cream once we're done! I'll pay for both of us since you paid for most of the other things, okay? Besides, I needn't worry about money considering I have enough to help me survive for an entire year and I wouldn't need the rest soon so allow me to pay, no objections!"

The Chinese smiled a bit and nodded, kissing the side of his head, "You're literally the cutest. What's your favorite flower?"

Donghyuck immediately grinned at the mention of flowers and turned to look at Renjun, "Sunflowers. Most people told me I reminded them of sunflowers and I realized I probably was as bright as they thought I was. I learned to like sunflowers and now they're my favorite flowers."

"Oh, yeah. You're as bright as the sunflowers, maybe even more than them." Renjun agreed, nodding in acknowledgement. "You're probably one of the most bubbliest person I've ever come across even when they're in their lowest moments. I really like that about you."

The younger couldn't help but melt at Renjun's kind words and comforting smile. "Is there a second you won't let me to stop wanting to kiss you?"

"Never," Renjun giggled, giving Donghyuck's lips a soft peck before pulling away and walking again with him.

—haevcbes