Nine

Donghyuck had already ate past three packets of crackers as he watched the dolphinarium and they were only 20 minutes in. This left with two more packets for Renjun...which very obviously would soon be devoured by the younger himself instead.

Renjun chuckled at his adorable behavior, disappearing from Donghyuck's side, going to buy him the huge dolphin plush. 

The tan male looked up after the show ended, frowning when he didn't find Renjun anywhere near him. He got up, dusting his skirt and grabbed his bag, searching for him. When he had started to whimper, he slumped down a tree, hugging himself when the older poked him from behind, hiding behind the plush.

The younger looked behind, "Uh—"

Renjun poked him from the other side; his body completely hidden by the huge plush.

"Hey! What are you—" the younger started, yelling but immediately went silent when Renjun peeked out from behind the soft toy.

Donghyuck whimpered, flinching and got up, quickly hugging the dolphin plush and Renjun, his arms tightly wrapped around the smaller boy, "Where did you go? I thought I lost you!"

Renjun gasped, groaning in pain, "Damn, you have a really tight hold—"

"Where did you go? I got scared!" the younger started to complain, whining, his voice trembling.

Renjun sighed softly, gently ruffling his hair and let go of the hug, "I wanted to surprise you with this cute dolphin plushie."

Donghyuck blinked, rubbing his face and stared at the plush, gasping and immediately hugged it, finally taking notice of it, "Oh—Oh, my God! Why is it so big?"

"That's what she said," Renjun simply replied, shrugging with a sly smirk.

The younger groaned, hitting his arm and nuzzled the plush, "Where did you even find this—"

He chuckled, "Why? You wanna know the price?"

"Yeah—"

"Which, by the way, obviously I won't let you know so let's get going, hm?"

"But—"

"Nope, I need my sandwich. You ate all the crackers."

Donghyuck turned pink, "Shut up. I love them."

"Crackers or me more?"

Donghyuck stilled for a moment, raising an eyebrow at him, "Your mom more."

—haevcbes

haha yes, your mom joke. i love ur mum jokes so much. who doesn't ?