Eleven

The two were now sat at the saloon, already waiting on their chairs as they talked to each other, finally having decided on a color.

"I really like crazy hair colors, they make me stand out when everyone else is having their boring ass black and brown hairs," Donghyuck explained.

The Chinese nodded, humming softly, "I'm literally picking two colors because you wanted me to have a two-toned hair."

"Trust me, it'll look really good! Dark hair plus pale blond! People with those type of hair are just seriously so freaking hot!"

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Well, thank you. It's not like I mind."

The younger grinned, excitedly wiggling in his chair once the staffs made their way towards him and Renjun with the necessary items in their hands.

The Chinese could only coo at the younger and smiled, sneaking his hand towards Donghyuck's and intertwine them only for the tanned male to let out a surprised and shy squeak, "J-Jun—"

"Jun? That's a cute nickname," he mumbled, smirking slightly at the pink faced boy.

He huffed, whining softly, "Stop teasing me!"

Renjun chuckled and nodded, "I'm not, I just wanted to hold your hand. They're really soft."

Donghyuck couldn't help but flush even redder, biting his lip shyly, "Yours are more softer—"

He rolled his eyes, pulling their hands up to press a gentle kiss onto the Korean's knuckles, "Let's not start that game now. You're only going to lose."

"I think I might just die already with you making me feel things inside of me," he gasped, staring at Renjun's pretty face.

Renjun pouted, "No kisses for you then. I want to spend more time with you before you...leave."

Donghyuck picked up on the sudden change in the atmosphere and smiled a bit, squeezing the Chinese's hand gently, now placing a kiss onto Renjun's knuckles, "It'll be fine."

He nodded silently, looking over to him, "You know I'm not doing any of this out of pity despite having met you only yesterday, yeah?"

"I confirmed that today," he replied, softly smiling at him. "I need my dolphin plush with me in my grave though."

Renjun clenched his jaw and nodded, "Is there a name for people falling in love with someone in just a week? Cause I think that's what's about to happen."

Donghyuck grinned at him, "Weak hearted bitch."

—haevcbes