Six

kinda steamy chap—

Renjun still hadn't recovered from what Donghyuck played on him. His cheeks were on fire and whenever he and the younger had accidental eye contact, he'd whimper and look away.

It was weird to him because apparently, he believed he was not the shy one.

Donghyuck on the other hand was having the time of his life as he stared at him, making the other aware of his eyes over his body.

The younger trodded over to Renjun with a small smile, "Do you need help with anything, jun?"

The older looked up at him, blinking and shaking his head, "N-No?"

"You're cute," he giggled, happy that he could see Renjun just stumble over his words.

"Sh-Shut up," he managed to blurt out finally.

Slowly pushing him against the shelf, he giggled like a kid, pressing his body against the older's, softly groaning in his ear, "I wonder how is it to fuck you senseless."

Renjun held his waist gently, trembling, "What?"

"I wonder...how does it feel to just be inside you and demolish all your insides and rearrange all your organs and still manage to keep you functional."

"Are you a-always this horny o-or is it j-just me?"

"Just you, junnie."

Renjun gasped just as Donghyuck placed his wet lips onto his neck gently as he hummed, nibbling at it, "What a-are you d—"

Pulling away, he stared at Renjun, "Would my pretty boy mind if I give him a hickey?"

Shaking his head immediately, "N-No—"

"Good boy. What about touching you?"

"Um," he swallowed. He never willingly gave himself to anyone and he had only met Donghyuck for the first time today.

Chuckling softly, Donghyuck nodded, "Not now, later."

"I-If we get closer and I feel comfortable enough, then yes."

Humming, he wrapped his arms around his neck, nipping at his skin as he licked around it, enjoying Renjun's ragged breaths as he whimpered.

Pulling away after he finished with one, he smiled prettily, "It looks cute."

Swallowing, Renjun flipped their positions and leaned down to kiss him. It was the first day they met and he did not believe in love at first sight, then what was he doing?

Whatever it was, he had no clue but he was sure he wanted to have his lips over Donghyuck's any time of the day.

Donghyuck was startled as he froze for a second before he wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer as he kissed him back. Oh, how he missed being in someone's loving arms. He was in pure bliss.

Renjun parted the younger's legs, putting his right leg in between them as he moved them upwards. This action making Donghyuck flush red and open his mouth as he moaned, drowning in pleasure.

Renjun smirked, sliding his tongue in to mingle with Donghyuck's. No question is needed, he won the battle of dominance. Sucking onto his lower lip, he hummed, moving his knee up against Donghyuck's poor clothed part that was slowly getting aroused.

Moaning softly, Donghyuck whimpered, "A-Ahh." Renjun was gentle on his mouth but he was killing him underneath. It had been a while since the younger could do anything romantic or loving or heated with anyone. Mark was the last person he had ever touched or touched him. So obviously, he was more sensitive as if it was his first time being touched.

"J-Junnie—" he managed to choke out, almost trembling. The memories of him and Mark was started to flood his mind and he didn't like it when it was Renjun touching him. Not when he was supposed to be over him. Mark was now his friend, he couldn't possibly let his past memories of them when they were together come and cloud his mind again.

Renjun didn't reply, thinking it was Donghyuck's way of letting him know he liked such an intimate action.

Whimpering, he sobbed, trying to push him off, "R-Renjun—"

Immediately pulling away, he panicked, "H-Hey, hey. Are you okay? Do you not feel comfortable with these things?"

Shaking his head, he sniffled, hugging Renjun, clinging onto him, "M-Mark—" he cut himself off, sighing.

"Oh..."

Looking up in a panic, "N-No, p-please—"

Smiling, Renjun hugged him, "Hey, no. Don't stress yourself on this. You're good."

"I-I just haven't...g-gotten intimate with a-anyone else than him and I—"

"Baby."

Donghyuck looked up, whimpering as he cried.

Sighing, Renjun cupped his cheeks, "It's okay, alright?"

"N-No, I-I thought I was over him a-and—"

Cutting him off with a kiss onto his lips, Renjun pulled away with a smile, "It's okay, happens."

"Are you sure? You don't think I'm using y—"

"I don't feel that way at all. Don't stress much, hmm? We have an outing awaiting us tomorrow, go take some rest."

"Bu—"

"Seriously get your ass to sleep. I don't want you sleeping once we go out."

Sighing, he nodded, "Okay...j-junnie stay?"

Smiling, he hummed, nodding, "Yeah, I'll stay. I'll just finish with the cleaning so you can sleep better, hmm?"

"Wh—No, we can do that later."

"Get on the bed. I'll finish it quick, okay? Just ten minutes."

Pouting, he nodded, "K-Kissie?"

Smiling, he leaned upwards to kiss him for a few seconds before pulling away, ruffling his hair, "Close your eyes and go sleep now. I'll join in soon, okay?"

The younger, still hesitant, nodded anyway, softly replying, "Okay..."

Renjun smiled and went back to dust around the place and organize the things by himself as Donghyuck watched him.

It is only the first day yet what we did goes against that.

—haevcbes

preboards starting from tomorrow whoops